• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six of One (402)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    SIX OF ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402

The Cylon models feud over the proper course of action after learning that the final five models are living as Colonials. Adama and Roslin debate Kara's fate after her confrontation with the President.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:24 PM.

first ep that really made me cry ....the whole lee leaving really felt like losing a family member i mean the send off in the hanger bay was amazing ...him being in the ready room and the play back of his days as the CAG

i'm going to miss lee being the CAG and being the face of the series so to speak.

as for the cylons ...holy **** totally love Natalie and the fact that she turned the centurions against the rest of the human models ....and now they can think for them selves ...

overall a complete perfect 10
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Can't Lee leave during a less critical moment, seeing as how experienced Viper pilots are in huge demand?

So I guess Helo is the CAG, and Tigh is back to being XO.

Oh, and Racetrack is so hot. The whole ep. should be of her in that tank top, rawr!

Comment

I totally called it - Zarek was the one who got Lee into the government.

More later, I'm still in "gut reaction" mode.
        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

love the episode though I feel really sorry for Tori having to frak Baltar

and speaking of Baltar HOLY HELL he saw Head Baltar... i thought Head Baltar was Caprica's little hallucination

the one part I hated was... the Lee Kara kiss because I despise the whole LQoD
          thankful it lasted about 5 seconds and with how things are going the two wont see each other for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            first ep that really made me cry ....the whole lee leaving really felt like losing a family member i mean the send off in the hanger bay was amazing ...him being in the ready room and the play back of his days as the CAG

i'm going to miss lee being the CAG and being the face of the series so to speak.

as for the cylons ...holy **** totally love Natalie and the fact that she turned the centurions against the rest of the human models ....and now they can think for them selves ...

overall a complete perfect 10
            I hate watching this show with other people! I was on the verge of crying two or three times this ep.....When Lee left! Watching Starbuck! And especially when Laura's hair started to fall out!

I just know I won't be able to contain it over the next few weeks I'm going to cry like.....every episode.

Natalie is awesome! Cavil is cylon #1!? Madame Prez and the Admiral had a fight! They're like such a couple.

And great ending with sending Starbuck off. The perfect solution; I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

I find it funny how the human models didnt learn from humans

since how they treated the raiders and centurions is how the humans treated the original Cylon models(like slaves)

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                I totally called it - Zarek was the one who got Lee into the government.

More later, I'm still in "gut reaction" mode.
                I love gut-reaction mode. So much stuff happens, it takes awhile to absorb it all in! I can't believe we only have 18 more hours of BSG left after this! This episode really felt like the beginning of the end.

Something else to make me cry.....

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                love the episode though I feel really sorry for Tori having to frak Baltar

and speaking of Baltar HOLY HELL he saw Head Baltar... i thought Head Baltar was Caprica's little hallucination

thankful it lasted about 5 seconds and with how things are going the two wont see each other for a long time
                Well, the quadrangle is as good as over- Lee and Dee are pretty much divorced. "I guess you got the house."

Head Baltar was awesome. And really really bizarre. Definitely looking forward to seeing how this plays out.....The bit where they were sitting side by side in the apparently new cafeteria.....

And Tori, Tori, Tori.....you are an idiot.

Comment

I find it funny how the human models didnt learn from humans

since how they treated the raiders and centurions is how the humans treated the original Cylon models(like slaves)
                  Ironic huh. Wouldn't it just be if the Centurians then turned on the 6s, 8s, and.....did anyone catch Leoben's number? 2 was it?

Comment

...and speaking of Baltar HOLY HELL he saw Head Baltar... i thought Head Baltar was Caprica's little hallucination

Yeah! Head Baltar was really strange!! (although it was cool to see the actor play off those two roles so well!!)
                    And I agree about Lee and Kara...that whole scene I was like, "oh, please don't!" but yeah, I'm just glad that no one walked in on them (as far as we know).

Great episode!! I'm curious to see what is going to happen in cylon land now with these new developments!
                    Last edited by pynapl; 11 April 2008, 07:16 PM. Reason: clarify my thought
                    sigpic

Comment

Hot damn! I WANT MORE!

I haven't been the biggest fan of Sackhoff, but she really owned that early scene with Roslin and Adama. Fantastic. Great scene with Roslin and Adama in his quarters too, my heart ached when Adama accused her of fearing a normal, non-significant death and she started crying when her hair was coming out (does that mean she's on chemo?).

For a second I thought Caprica Six had unboxed Three and that's who was coming in instead of the metaljobs.

Baltar's new role is to sleep with everyone on Galactica in order to gain their trust and respect! Next week: Tigh!

No more head!Six with Baltar? Why would that be?

Comment

This was a great episode on so many levels.

Lee leaving the Galactica. Roslin and Adama growing close, they almost seemed like an old married couple

I'm not sure what to make of Baltar seeing head Baltar. Are head 6 and baltar inter-changable between Baltar and 6? And if so, what does that represent? Are 6 and Baltar suppose to represent Adam and Eve? Basically a melding between cylon and human? Are the head versions, angels from the one God?

Honestly I really wanted a lot more of the cylon basestar and not just because Grace Park was dancing around naked. It was good to see how the cylon society functioned. And for the first time, I think, we heard about someone that programed the skinjobs but it sounded like they had no idea who programed them. With Tigh being so old, I have to believe that the skinjobs are older than the chrome toaster versions of the cylons.

With the centurions able to think for themselves now, will they do to the skinjobs what the chrome toasters did to the humans the first time around, and rebel?

A lot of questions that need to be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          I love gut-reaction mode. So much stuff happens, it takes awhile to absorb it all in! I can't believe we only have 18 more hours of BSG left after this! This episode really felt like the beginning of the end.

Something else to make me cry.....

Well, the quadrangle is as good as over- Lee and Dee are pretty much divorced. "I guess you got the house."

Head Baltar was awesome. And really really bizarre. Definitely looking forward to seeing how this plays out.....The bit where they were sitting side by side in the apparently new cafeteria.....

And Tori, Tori, Tori.....you are an idiot.

yes thankfully they are pretty much divorced but I still dont like seeing Kara and Lee sappy crap I just hope with lee being off the galactica that we get to see Lampkin(sp?) the lawyer from the S3 finally again he was great >_>

Ironic huh. Wouldn't it just be if the Centurians then turned on the 6s, 8s, and.....did anyone catch Leoben's number? 2 was it?
                          Sadly I didnt catch the number but I wonder what they are going to do with the Cavils and what not box them like #3? infact I think this is the perfect opportunity to bring the xenabot back

oh and hopefully 6 and gang take a few pages from the human history book and dont treat their minions like crap

Comment

This episode was lacking big time. Yet again Baltar is frakking someone. I loved the Starbuck story and that was great. Everything else in the episode just dragged. I did like how Adama really shows how much he cares for Kara. Man, I hope the season is not going to start to suck. It had a great start, well next week's ep looks promising, hopefully they can pick it up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Hot damn! I WANT MORE!

I haven't been the biggest fan of Sackhoff, but she really owned that early scene with Roslin and Adama. Fantastic. Great scene with Roslin and Adama in his quarters too, my heart ached when Adama accused her of fearing a normal, non-significant death and she started crying when her hair was coming out (does that mean she's on chemo?).

For a second I thought Caprica Six had unboxed Three and that's who was coming in instead of the metaljobs.

Baltar's new role is to sleep with everyone on Galactica in order to gain their trust and respect! Next week: Tigh!

No more head!Six with Baltar? Why would that be?
                              If either Katee Sackhoff or Mary McDonnell don't get an Emmy nomination this year.....It's amazing, and I never thought it possible, but I think Katee especially has even upped how amazing she is already this season, this whole episode. Wow.....the acting on this show is unlike anything, when Jamie Bamber got all teary-eyed..... *sniff* Every moment just feels so real with these actors.

Maybe head!six was finally so disgusted with him she left him and Baltar subconsciously replaced her with himself so that he'd have someone to congratulate him as he conquests the entire fleet. Bets on who he'll sleep with next week?

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                              This was a great episode on so many levels.

Lee leaving the Galactica. Roslin and Adama growing close, they almost seemed like an old married couple

I'm not sure what to make of Baltar seeing head Baltar. Are head 6 and baltar inter-changable between Baltar and 6? And if so, what does that represent? Are 6 and Baltar suppose to represent Adam and Eve? Basically a melding between cylon and human? Are the head versions, angels from the one God?

Honestly I really wanted a lot more of the cylon basestar and not just because Grace Park was dancing around naked. It was good to see how the cylon society functioned. And for the first time, I think, we heard about someone that programed the skinjobs but it sounded like they had no idea who programed them. With Tigh being so old, I have to believe that the skinjobs are older than the chrome toaster versions of the cylons.

With the centurions able to think for themselves now, will they do to the skinjobs what the chrome toasters did to the humans the first time around, and rebel?

A lot of questions that need to be answered.
                              The cylon society just keeps on becoming more and more fascinating, and now with this civil war.....

And I LOVE the cylon meetings. "You're late."

Comment

Working...
                              X