No announcement yet.

Six of One (402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be the only one that found this episode a tad on the boring side.

Come on please sort this out, i know that some tags have to be answered but why do they have to put crap like head baltar into the mix.

where is the sci-fi? it's like watching Dallas in space at the moment, hopefully next week is a return to the norm with a great civil-war, the cylons will become the new humans and settle on a planet. each model will become the leader of a new tribe.

Comment

Summary of first two eps:

1. Opening ten minutes of Ep 1, two awesome moments!

2. Starbuck only thought she was away for the few hours? Some form of time travel involved?

3. Lee going into politics, could be interesting.

4. I don't think the Cylons will be an issue for a while.

5. Still not sure how Tight could be a Cylon but anyway...

Overall...BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Welcome back Galactica!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Matt G, well unless they put a hyperspace generator in her Viper whoever picked her up dropped her off where Galactica was when they were finished with her.

Comment

my therory on kara is that she was picked up by the heavy raider and put into an induced coma put in a new viper and dropped out but drugged to pass out again later she shoots gun camera footage of earth passes out is picked up put into another induced coma until she is dropped out in th nebula

I think there is a type of cylon we havent seen they built the first hybrid and did those horific experiments in razor

i also think the voting system will change each model will get one vote agreed by a vote within the model by the individual units the hybrids raiders and centurians will get a vote each aswell

i think the hybrid from razor is the cylon god he knows the final five he knows the 'plan' and is the one who made the rules

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by salmidach View Post
            I must be the only one that found this episode a tad on the boring side.

Come on please sort this out, i know that some tags have to be answered but why do they have to put crap like head baltar into the mix.

where is the sci-fi? it's like watching Dallas in space at the moment
            Watch Stargate if you want the sci-fi trappings every week with an extremely minimal amount of drama.

Comment

Was dissapointed with Lee leaving.

The rest of the episode was poorly strung together; went from Kara on the ground screaming to the pilots laughing it up, drinking to the bottom of the bottle, to more mushy depressing junk.

Spoiler:
              By far the best Apollo/Starbuck scene in the entire series; the actors did it so well, they hardly had to use words at all to make it make sense. I was very, very glad that Starbuck swallowed her pride and stepped towards/reached out for Apollo, instead of just letting him go.

I'm not considering it the official "goodbye" scene; I think it just means they know where they stand with each other, but can't pursue it due to distancing paths.

Thank god for the end of the quadrangle of DOOM!!, the worst part of season3. I don't think I like the idea of Loveboat Galactica.

EDIT: The idea of the hybrid from Razor being the Cylon god is a possibility, but very unlikely. I doubt someone lugged Kara around either.
              Spoiler:
              I think it's the white beings of light from the original BSG. There's a good chance that's what it is, at least.

Comment

this eps podcast is up

Comment

Well BSG is on a different channel for me. Which means no more HD BUT I don't have to wait over a frakking year to see it either!

I waited until I had recorded episode 2 to watch the first 2 episodes. Glad I did! Would've drove me nuts otherwise waiting a week inbetween.

So glad I was able to stay away from spoilers because I was shocked at many things in this two parter. About time Kara and Lee had a big kissie. Still trying to absorb everything that happened.

I also agree with others about how this show seriously needs acting noms!

I guess I need to get out my BSG TOS dvds out to remind myself of the Light people.

I'm hoping I get another short wait after the last 10 episodes air because otherwise it may be a bit harder to keep away from spoilers! Though I'm doing well with in regards to SGA.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                  X