Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aragon101/Loneranger-1

Default Re: if you were a script writer....

Elizabeth i agree, but they did a surprisingly good job killing Janet that i can agree with it

I think they saw "Wow! People hated that we killed her, but they LOVE the episode! Maybe we need to kill MORE!"

And Liz and Carson were the next on teh chopping block

Of course... They reattached Carson's head and gave Elizabeth a robotic one

If I were a script writer for SGA... I would write a scene that took place in an Atlantis bathroom. I've always wondered what they looked like, how the Ancients designed them.

I do remember seeing Rodney taking a bubble bath. Just wish they showed him getting out of the tub...
    Spoiler:
    SO WE COULD'VE SEEN WHAT THE REST OF THE BATHROOM LOOKED LIKE!

Sig by ME.

If I were a script writer for SG1...DANIEL WOULD NOT HAVE DIED AT THE END OF SEASON 5.

Sig by ME.

If I were a script writer for any SG show then I would like to be a "creative consultant" in the writers room.

But back to seriousness. If I were a script writer then I wouldn't bring back a previously written out fan favorite character only for a short cameo at the end of the episode as a cliffhanger.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

If i were a scrptwriter for any SG show I would be tempted to make my head-canon canon but the other writers would probably barf at that idea so that would not happening then.
    Last edited by Ascended Jonas; February 8th, 2020 at 11:55 AM.

Lieutenant Colonel

If I were a script writer for SGA there would have been a Wraith on Sheppard's gate team, who would have saved the team form danger more than once
    Last edited by Az'ryel; February 8th, 2020 at 01:12 PM.

If I were a script writer for SG1 and SGA there would have been more crossover episodes.

Sig by ME.

Major

I'd go for that, Rodney.

If I were a scriptwriter for the show, I'd drop little mentions of single use characters into the scripts to make them more well-rounded.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Quote Originally Posted by Az'ryel View Post
    If I were a script writer for SGA there would have been a Wraith on Sheppard's gate team, who would have saved the team form danger more than once
    If we could get a season 6 or an Atlantis movie and I am guessing Jason Momoa would never return (maybe as a producer) then Todd could replace him on the team.

If I were a scriptwriter for the show, I would make sure the main plot is not written down in mission profiles like with Stargate : Origins - Catherine.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    If we could get a season 6 or an Atlantis movie and I am guessing Jason Momoa would never return (maybe as a producer) then Todd could replace him on the team.

If I were a scriptwriter for the show, I would make sure the main plot is not written down in mission profiles like with Stargate : Origins - Catherine.
    Is it strange I liked both, Ronon and the Wraith characters we had in the show?

If I were a script writer for SGA there would have been an episode with a planet that is a world like a medieval fantasy fiction, with dragons, knights and fairies and such

If I were a scriptwriter for the show SG1 I would add more background to the Ori I have several ideas about the pre-ascended Ori.
    Like that the Ori while in human bodies they believed that theirs advanced powers where given by the gods but the "ancients" had discovered the collation between procentiv of the brain being active and gaining various powers.
    And they need the priors to channel the energy they gain from worship to them. Which explain why Adria lost her gained power immediately after the ark was activated.

If I were a script writer for SG1 we would know more about Walter's background. He'd be more...fleshed out. Same with Chuck on SGA. They're people too!

Sig by ME.

Major

For that matter--what's Siler's first name? I see SGCommand says it's Sylvester, but where did that come from?

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12