if you were a script writer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you were a script writer....

really really simple! post one thing you would do if you were a script writer for stargate! but it has to start with 'if i were a scrptwriter for-'

examples:

if i were a script writer for atlantis i would make sheppard get locked out of his room in the middle of the night

if i were a script writer for sg-1 i would make jack walk on his hands all day

c'mon make em funny! just keep to the PG rules.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

sounds like fun

If I were a script writer for SG-1 I would make mini Jack come back to command SG-1
    sigpic

Comment

If I were a script writer for Atlantis, I'd actually show the bathrooms on Atlantis, and the kitchen, and where exactly do they get their hair cut? I'd write all of those places into the script.
      sigpic

Twilight in theaters: 12.12.08

Comment

.: Gotta love those bathrooms And the men's locker room ... there's gotta be a guys locker room somewhere.

.: If I were a scriptwriter, I would have Rodney choose to go back in time and save Carson and Elizabeth. We would never get Keller and Carter wouldn't even come to Pegasus for a pernament stay.

Comment

if I were a script writer for SGA, I'd pit rodney in a battle against the fiercest foe he's ever faced...

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          the lemon/citrus fruit.
          Last edited by naamiaiset; 10 April 2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

If I were a script writer for Atlantis, I'd never get any work done because I'd always be on the arcade machine in the writers' room...

Comment

If I were a script writer for Atlantis... Rodney would discover a daughter he never knew existed and she would be as brilliant as her father. Not to mention the spitting image of said father, right down to her blue eyes.

If I were a script writer for SG-1/SGA... Jack would have a neice who would accidentally find out about the Stargate Program during it's first year of operation and thus join and become a member of SG-1, at only 14yrs old; with permission from the president of course. She would drop out of school and be tutored by Daniel, Sam, Janet, Teal'c and yes, even her uncle Jack while going on missions, sparring/training with Teal'c and helping Daniel with translations. She'd be kind of like his assistant. She'd learn a lot from him. This would go on until her uncle's second promotion, to Major General, and his new job in DC where he would head up Homeworld Security. After, of course, commanding the SGC for a year. This would eventually lead to the disbanding of SG-1. Sam would go to Area 51 for R&D and Teal'c would gate to Dakara for Jaffa peace talks. Daniel, however, would reamain at SGC to do research and prepare for his first trip to Atlantis; whose location was discoverd when her uncle went ancienty for the second time. He never got there, thanks to Vala and her Goa'uld bracelets. She would then meet Col. Cameron Mitchell, the soon to be new leader of SG-1, hand picked by her uncle. In Mitchell's attempt to "get the band back together" he would ask, beg and plead with Sam, Teal'c, and Daniel to rejoin the team but not her, thus prompting her decision to transfer to Atlantis. Once there she would become part of Sheppard's team and again be ensconced in missions, briefings and training/sparring matches. She got on famously with Rodney whom she met way back when Teal'c was stuck in the Stargate. She liked him even then. Due to the fact that she has the ATA gene she sort of became Rodney's guinnie pig. Activating ancient devices and such for him. She also did a good amount of translating Ancient as well as other languages for Rodney. Even though he could read the language he didn't always have time to translate every word on every device, well, the ones with writing on 'em that is. A device was discovered that due to the fact that hers and Rodney's hands were on it when it activated caused a link to form between them. An emotional/mental link that meant that when one of them was sick or injured or upset the other one felt it. Thus strengthening the bond they already shared. This link/bond would be significantly changed, for the better, when Carson discovers a similarity in their blood during a routine blood test. Carson would then run a DNA Matching test which would show as close a match as he had ever seen. A 99.9% match which only meant one thing. Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay was her father.

Um, is it sad that I've had this in my head for, like, a year?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                If I were a script writer for Atlantis... Rodney would discover a daughter he never knew existed and she would be as brilliant as her father. Not to mention the spitting image of said father, right down to her blue eyes.

If I were a script writer for SG-1/SGA... Jack would have a neice who would accidentally find out about the Stargate Program during it's first year of operation and thus join and become a member of SG-1, at only 14yrs old; with permission from the president of course. She would drop out of school and be tutored by Daniel, Sam, Janet, Teal'c and yes, even her uncle Jack while going on missions, sparring/training with Teal'c and helping Daniel with translations. She'd be kind of like his assistant. She'd learn a lot from him. This would go on until her uncle's second promotion, to Major General, and his new job in DC where he would head up Homeworld Security. After, of course, commanding the SGC for a year. This would eventually lead to the disbanding of SG-1. Sam would go to Area 51 for R&D and Teal'c would gate to Dakara for Jaffa peace talks. Daniel, however, would reamain at SGC to do research and prepare for his first trip to Atlantis; whose location was discoverd when her uncle went ancienty for the second time. He never got there, thanks to Vala and her Goa'uld bracelets. She would then meet Col. Cameron Mitchell, the soon to be new leader of SG-1, hand picked by her uncle. In Mitchell's attempt to "get the band back together" he would ask, beg and plead with Sam, Teal'c, and Daniel to rejoin the team but not her, thus prompting her decision to transfer to Atlantis. Once there she would become part of Sheppard's team and again be ensconced in missions, briefings and training/sparring matches. She got on famously with Rodney whom she met way back when Teal'c was stuck in the Stargate. She liked him even then. Due to the fact that she has the ATA gene she sort of became Rodney's guinnie pig. Activating ancient devices and such for him. She also did a good amount of translating Ancient as well as other languages for Rodney. Even though he could read the language he didn't always have time to translate every word on every device, well, the ones with writing on 'em that is. A device was discovered that due to the fact that hers and Rodney's hands were on it when it activated caused a link to form between them. An emotional/mental link that meant that when one of them was sick or injured or upset the other one felt it. Thus strengthening the bond they already shared. This link/bond would be significantly changed, for the better, when Carson discovers a similarity in their blood during a routine blood test. Carson would then run a DNA Matching test which would show as close a match as he had ever seen. A 99.9% match which only meant one thing. Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay was her father.

Um, is it sad that I've had this in my head for, like, a year?
                Wowser! Now that's a plot idea

Me thinks you should write it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Wowser! Now that's a plot idea

Me thinks you should write it
                  Really?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Does this mean that Jack and Rodney are brothers?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      Does this mean that Jack and Rodney are brothers?
                      No. This means that Jack had a sister who had a baby with Rodney. A baby Rodney knew nothing about. The way it is in my head is that Jack's sister and Rodney met in highschool where they had a relationship until Rodney graduated (at 15, genius remember?) and went away to college. They had one last night together before he left, they made the most of it. She didn't know she was pregnant until she started seeing this other guy who was in the Air Force Academy. An OB-GYN visit confermed her pregnancy and the fact that the baby was Rodney's. The cadet was happy at first until he learned how far along she was. She know's the baby is Rodney's because of the timing. She was already a few months along when she met the Air Force cadet. She couldn't tell Rodney because her new boyfriend(the cadet) would not let her. He didn't want anyone to know that the baby she was carrying wasn't his. He thwarted every attempt she made to find/contact Rodney. He was not a nice guy.

Sadly she dies a year or two after the baby is born. Jack takes the baby and raises her, with Sara. And eventually Charlie. Which leads to her accidentally finding out about the Stargate Program. She was living with her uncle Jack. I dunno how. Maybe Jack got drunk one night over a particularly bad mission or losing someone and talks about it, not realizing what he is doing. Or she found some confidential papers he brought home from SGC. They talked about what she had discovered. The existance of aliens and interplanetary travel through a metal ring didn't fase her much. Having always believed that there was life out there. And having spotted something in the night sky that she would later discover was the Asgard mothership Thor's Chariot. Needless to say she signs a non-disclosure agreement and Joind the SGC. She didn't go off-world at first, for one obvious reason, she was only 14 year old. And the rest is history.

I realize I forgot to give you her name in my previous post as I had meant to. So here it is: Katherine O'Neill. (Kat for short)

If I were a script writer for SGA Carson would not have died!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"].: Gotta love those bathrooms And the men's locker room ... there's gotta be a guys locker room somewhere.

.: If I were a scriptwriter, I would have Rodney choose to go back in time and save Carson and Elizabeth. We would never get Keller and Carter wouldn't even come to Pegasus for a pernament stay.
                        I absolutely agree with everything you said. I'd do the exact same thing if I was a writer. Why make all of these unnecessary changes? Things couldn't have been better the way they were in season three.

Anyways...If I was a writer for Atlantis, I'd also show the men's locker room. I'd also have the team find a device that turns them into children for a day or shrinks them. That would be interesting to see what they would do in situations like that.
                        sigpic

Twilight in theaters: 12.12.08

Comment

Well this thread died a quick death.

*revives thread*

If I were a script writer... there would be more Rodney whump
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

If I were a script writer for SGA, I would finally show where/how the Ancients made ZPMs. I mean, come on, what did they do? Conjure them out of thin air?
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

If I were a script writer I'd show exactly how the ancient door chimes work... I mean really, do you swipe the sensor out side the door differently? Or push one of the crystals? What?

This has really been bugging me!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X