No announcement yet.

Alternate Universe Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course most of the raided materials will be millitary in nature. weapons, ammo, explosives, but also electronics, and the building materials and people to make infrastructure.

though establishing on a planet is risky. *thinks*. we should choose a suitable planet unknown to the ori, so post-The Shroud.

then, we establish the new ancient outpost there (a combo of disassebled and re-assembled Taonas outpost and re-assebled arctic outpost.)

put in the drones, ancient shield, and well, we either need sacrifice one of the two ZPM's for our BC- 304's (on the ship they're more use), or we need to produce some alternative for of powersource. perhaps the asgard give us a powersource capable of powering the superweapon. not that hard, mere fractions of a ZPM could do it. or we just add in say, 4 asgard power buffers and we can power it.

as i said, use the chairs in our BC-304s.

the tok'ra tunnel crystal can easily produce a biodome. i think we should settle on a planet with no suitable atmosphere. use the crystal to build a biodome. the sunlight and greenhouse effect heat the biodome. naquahdah generators power the city inside. the asgard powersources power the superweapon.

food can be easily farmed here. or, simply, hydroponics farms are used to efficiently produce food.

one planet should have three biodomes:four biodomes:

central biodome, millitary, has the superweapon and the shield and has the stargate.

three surrounding biodomes: civil, contains a large city, industrial, contains the factories etc and provides the work, and the third is a second industrial dome, where spaceships are repaired, fleets are built, etc.

Comment

And I suggest to build those on planets not only in the Milkyway but also in Pegasus. And also getting our allies to help us get better tech and all. Effectively not making the base an international, but an interplanetary one.

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

as i said, this can become complicated enough without Pegasus.

i think that people should be faced with three options: one, live on earth under the terror of the ori, two, live in the Milkyway under threat of the Ori or three, live in Pegasus under the threat of the wraith.

pegasus is much smaller than the MW, so MW is relatively safe. also, the ori do not know everything, so many backwater planets should exist, which were never assigned value by the goauld, and are unknown to the ori.

so yes, possibly hundreds of thousands can be re-located to MW planets and PG planets, but as i said, we should focus on the Milkyway first.

in Pegasus, this coalition can once again be created, between Genii, Travellers, Tau'ri, and Todd's wraith. who fight over control

in MW, the orists have to fend for themselves now, and thus turn the Illac Renin into an effective jaffa ori force, massively increasing the fleet size of the Ori, but at the cost of less powerful ships. the Jaffa will most likely primarily fight the Illac Renin, while earth and the Asgard primarily face the Ori themselves. the Tok'ra and remaining factions are split between them, mostly in a support position.

jonas quinn's peope should be our experts on naquahdriah, having studied the stuff longer than either humans or tok'ra.

and we should definately have people like SG1, preferring moral warfare and showing the truth, and people who are more NID and Movie-esque millitary who prefer nuking the ori to hell.

And also getting our allies to help us get better tech and all. Effectively not making the base an international, but an interplanetary one.
        "us" who? tau'ri? or the Resistance. because i think that knowledge should be freely shared between the members of the Resistance. technology can be kept for themselves (technology is merely the application of knowledge), but if someone discovers a crucial piece of knowledge, it has to be shared.

also, sharing info on a need-to-know basis should become mandatory. the scientists and people in relative safety, like the BC-304 commanders and personell, and the base commanders and personell, will know most, while field scientists and away/spy teams will know the least. merely wiping and adding knowledge using the galaran device should be used.

so, say, carter goes on a field trip, what she does not need to know is removed and back-upped, and when she comes back, it's restored.

Comment

Working...
        X