The Last Cylon Model is.........Speculation abounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Cylon Model is.........Speculation abounds

Ok before i say who I think is the final model let me explain why.

First off in the first episode of the season Caprica Six told Roslin that the five were close and that she could feel them, thus stating that they were on the ship. Now we all know who four of them are, but who is the fifth and why wasn't the model called by the music.

well i think it is because it has gone rogue and doesn't want the fleet to find earth. That's why the four's consciences woke up. they have been activated to make sure that the fifth model doesn't achieve what it wanted to do.

I also think that the fifth model doesn't know who the other four are. the final four aren't like the 7 in that they can download into new bodies this is why there was a split, the 7 were looking for immortality which goes against the word of the one true god, so the four instead of having bodies to download into, had the ability to move/posses the bodies of humans, only to make sure that the 7 didn't achieve in their goal in destroying the humans and creating a new species from hera. to counter hera, the 4 created the chiefs child. both will become the new adam and eve though of a new civilisation which will start this all over again.

I think Roslin is the final model. she is in a position of power to stop the fleet from finding earth, she can also program herself to get the cancer to fit into the role of leader of the human race when needed. the 4 have been put into a position to stop this.

that's what i think and i know i'll get shot down and hope i get proved wrong because i actually like roslin,

Originally posted by salmidach View Post
    First off in the first episode of the season Caprica Six told Roslin that the five were close and that she could feel them, thus stating that they were on the ship. Now we all know who four of them are, but who is the fifth and why wasn't the model called by the music.
    "Close" doesn't have to mean the cylon is physically close. It could just mean that the time of reveal is near, or perhaps that he/she has been activated, so I wouldn't for a second dismiss the fact that the final cylon may not be in the fleet.

Comment

When Caprica 6 says they are close that doesn't necessarily mean the 5th is aboard ship. Could be just in the fleet which is also close by.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
        When Caprica 6 says they are close that doesn't necessarily mean the 5th is aboard ship. Could be just in the fleet which is also close by.
        This seems most likely to me, but to be fair to the above post, it is possible the last is not even in the fleet.

Personally i'm leaning towards Zarek this week so i'm going "in the fleet, not on galactica" but that will change next week when i think it's Gaeta, or if you catch me on the 3rd thursday of every month i think it's Lampkin then.......

No, no, i'm certain it's Zarek, for now i'm sure, check back later...
        That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Well Ron Moore said it wasn't anyone in the Last Supper photo and Roslin is, obviously, in it. My money is on Zarek too. Dee and Gaeta are the only other sorta main characters not featured. Hmmm does Hotdog count? Hahaha Hotdog isn't in the photo. That'd be hilarious.

I still think it's Zarek too.

Comment

yea rdm also said it wasnt any of the main ppl. adama, rosslin, lee or baltar,

Comment

KAT!

No but seriously It's Zarek it's gotta be Zarek.

Something about him always made me feel like there was more to him then he was teling. He's had a hidden agenda from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
                KAT!

No but seriously It's Zarek it's gotta be Zarek.

Something about him always made me feel like there was more to him then he was teling. He's had a hidden agenda from day one.
                nah. i don't think so. I think he's just what he seems. A rebel who'll go to any means to acheive his politics. I'm thinking it might be cally. or perhaps someone else from the shows past. i guess it could be dee but i get the feeling it isn't either and i'm certain it's not gaita. i really don't know who it could be but i definately know RDM is going to give us quite a shocker with it.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The problem is that besides Zarek no one who anyone's mentioned so far fits. They just don't seem to make sense.

And Zarek really is too obvious.

Comment

Zarek is perfect.

-Able to hear the music but isn't on Galactica
                    - Shocker not as Tom Zarek but a shocker in Hatch playing a cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      I think he's just what he seems. A rebel who'll go to any means to acheive his politics.
                      --Said on the subject of Zarek as the final cylon above.

It's funny, i never thought about it but he is exactly like Tigh, or Anders in that way, or the cylons for that matter.
                      That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

I think Zarek would work, but the more I've thought about it, the more I think it's Gaeta (I've abandoned my dream that it will be Cain or Zak).

He was part of the resistance and he's in a position of influence like the other 4 new cylons. And on new caprica, he was to Baltar what Tori is to Roslyn.

And to add a twist, I think he's known all along that he's a cylon. That would explain why he wasn't affected by the music like the other 4 new cylons.
                        sigpic
                        FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Morbius View Post
                          Personally i'm leaning towards Zarek this week so i'm going "in the fleet, not on galactica" but that will change next week when i think it's Gaeta, or if you catch me on the 3rd thursday of every month i think it's Lampkin then.......

No, no, i'm certain it's Zarek, for now i'm sure, check back later...
                          I'm kind of leaning towards Zarek as well (he could be interesting as the 5th), but it would be great if Lampkin was one. I really like that actor, and it'd be great to have him back, and I think he would make for a really interesting 5th Cylon...especially if he knew he was one all this time (whose to say the 5th had to be triggered like the others).

Because if like RDM says and it's not one of the remaining main characters, then it ought to be an established character in order to have an impact. Pulling an unknown out of the air is not all that exciting, imo, and thus narrows down the possibilities.

I think it will come from outside the military as we already have 3 who serve on Galactica. No point in having a forth.

Though people are suggesting that it might be a woman in order to have more of a gender balance. Personally I don't care if the genders balance out or not. I could care less about Tori being one so they can air lock her right off the bat as soon as she is found out.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow unicorn View Post
                            Well Ron Moore said it wasn't anyone in the Last Supper photo and Roslin is, obviously, in it. My money is on Zarek too. Dee and Gaeta are the only other sorta main characters not featured. Hmmm does Hotdog count? Hahaha Hotdog isn't in the photo. That'd be hilarious.

I still think it's Zarek too.
                            Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                            I think Zarek would work, but the more I've thought about it, the more I think it's Gaeta (I've abandoned my dream that it will be Cain or Zak).

He was part of the resistance and he's in a position of influence like the other 4 new cylons. And on new caprica, he was to Baltar what Tori is to Roslyn.

And to add a twist, I think he's known all along that he's a cylon. That would explain why he wasn't affected by the music like the other 4 new cylons.
                            Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                            I'm kind of leaning towards Zarek as well (he could be interesting as the 5th), but it would be great if Lampkin was one. I really like that actor, and it'd be great to have him back, and I think he would make for a really interesting 5th Cylon...especially if he knew he was one all this time (whose to say the 5th had to be triggered like the others).

Because if like RDM says and it's not one of the remaining main characters, then it ought to be an established character in order to have an impact. Pulling an unknown out of the air is not all that exciting, imo, and thus narrows down the possibilities.

I think it will come from outside the military as we already have 3 who serve on Galactica. No point in having a forth.

Though people are suggesting that it might be a woman in order to have more of a gender balance. Personally I don't care if the genders balance out or not. I could care less about Tori being one so they can air lock her right off the bat as soon as she is found out.
                            three excellent suggestions... Gaeta, Zarek, or lampkin... all great choices!

Comment

After reading all of the posts concerning the identity of the FF, I'm reminded of the fact that RDM says that it's right there in front of us...from the beginning.

I rented the Mini-Series this past weekend and found one part of it very interesting. It's the scene with Baltar and Head-Six in the CIC. Baltar is working on the program that needs to be deleted that the Cylons had placed in the ships computers. Head-Six points out the possibility of other human models on the Galactica and then directs Baltar's attention to a white device hanging in the middle of the displays in the CIC. As Baltar slowly realizes that other Cylons are on the ship, we see Dee directly under it.

In fact, in almost every shot involving this device Dee is in the shot working around it. In another shot, she is talking to the Cylon Public-Relations Model (forgotten his name) with the device directly above them. When the device is being removed, Dee is the one removing it. Hmmm....Interesting.

Another interesting fact...when Leoban told the President that Adama was a Cylon, we all started frantically trying to piece together how that could be. Was it Lee? Was it his Father? Was it ...<insert Adama character here>. Or was it just a damn dirty Cylon lie?

Well, let's look at the model. He's a philosophical model that claims to see the streams of life...how they fit together. So the question is - was he claiming a present Adama to be a Cylon....or....<duh-duh-duuuh> a future Adama. Say one married to Lee? Now that gets very interesting.

I'm betting on Dee. Based on her status within the fleet and marriage to Lee, I think she's the one.

My Two Cents...Rip apart if need be.

Rog

Comment

Working...
                              X