X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the coolest and most baddest aliens ?

*(not real word?)

which are the coolest aliens in the stargate universe....and by the same note which are the baddest of them all

my vote...nothing beats a flying city...and building all the stargates..plus all their tech had a sleek design...from interior decor to the puddle jumpers etc

(most uncool..wriath...their tech is just yucky)

coolest....ancients

baddest....milky-way replicators....(pegasus replicators had a bit less umph)

in as far as style... the wraith leather trench-coats rock...and apophis' gold gear and helmet-snake thingie were kinda cool
    If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

Wraith of course
    Make you see thing that aren't there
    Superhuman Strenght, healing, perhaps speed and agility, martial arts
    Capable of taking and giving lifeforce
    Great technology
    Very Resiliant

Comment

Only a bit less? they were little girls compared to the MW replicators.
      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

The coolest were the Asgard. How can you not like little gray men with big eyes/heads? Plus the tech was awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
          Wraith of course
          Great technology
          Very Resiliant
          but one drawback...yucky spaceships and technology (good but yucky)...and they are not about to win a beauty pageant anytime soon
          If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

Comment

Coolest - Asgard
            Badest - Anubis

I think the replicators are a bit boring.

Comment

Asgard
              sigpic
              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
              Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeCommanderSora View Post
                Coolest - Asgard
                Badest - Anubis

I think the replicators are a bit boring.
                i'd agree anubis was pretty hardcore...that is evil and sinister right there..wonder why i had missed him out...maybe because he did not have a more prominent role in the series compared to the others...more screen time maybe?

Comment

asgard/ancients has to the coolest.
                  the baddest has to be the MW repis under the control of repi carter.

Comment

Originally posted by SGASG! View Post
                    The coolest were the Asgard. How can you not like little gray men with big eyes/heads? Plus the tech was awesome!
                    Indeed !
                    The Asgard are the coolest. Look at Thor, the little guy, he had honor. I can remember a number of times, that he tried to sacrifice himself to save others.

As for the baddest, i'd have to say the Goauld. Take Baal for example, the guy had style. And the whole, i'm/we are gods' routine never gets old.

Comment

Wraith of course
                      Great technology
                      Very Resiliant

Comment

For an inorganic race the Baddest would be MW replicators. I mean how would you feel when you see armies of them charging the hallways right at you. Replicater can torture you with the Hand in Head thing. MW replicators beat PG reps any day of the week.

The Wraith come close there is also Psychological fear there. The torture they used on the Satedans in Reunions may also be scary not sure.

I think in a war between them Reps would win hands down
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                          For an inorganic race the Baddest would be MW replicators. I mean how would you feel when you see armies of them charging the hallways right at you. Replicater can torture you with the Hand in Head thing. MW replicators beat PG reps any day of the week.

The Wraith come close there is also Psychological fear there. The torture they used on the Satedans in Reunions may also be scary not sure.

I think in a war between them Reps would win hands down
                          the replicators have a big advantage though, they're invulnerable to things that could kill a flesh and blood enemy.
                          Last edited by naamiaiset; 07 April 2008, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Wraith of course
                            Great technology
                            Very Resiliant
                            Yes, indeed I agreed with you and, don't forget their cool leathers coats

LS

Comment

The Foothold aliens were pretty ruthless. Mass suicide in the gateroom for example.

Comment

Working...
                              X