• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He That Believeth in Me (401)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401

As Kara miraculously returns to Galactica with the promise of directions to Earth, suspicion is cast on her identity. Baltar considers his new future when he is introduced to a group of people who practically worship him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:23 PM.

this was amazing start for the last season.

loved the space battle poor pixis and the sam eye thing was freaky.

kara is defenlty different but hopefully we will find out what happen to her ...if it's even the real kara.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Yup, but doesn't mean they don't have hidden programming. Until we know what exactly is different about them, we can speculate on things that might be similar. They're machines, so they have to be programmed in some way or the other.
    i just have hopes that the final 5 are going to be good .
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Woohoo! Official thread!

I love this show more than ever. Really. I didn't think my love could grow any greater, but it did.

And poor Pixis. Just the first of what will be many doomed ships this season.....

Comment

Woohoo! Official thread!

I love this show more than ever. Really. I didn't think my love could grow any greater, but it did.

And poor Pixis. Just the first of what will be many doomed ships this season.....
        600 + people dead in a less then 20 mins .....
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          600 + people dead in a less then 20 mins .....
          Just knew that was coming.....setting the tone for the rest of the series.

I'm betting a known character will be killed off in the next two weeks. Those Battlestar writers can't resist going that long into a season without taking someone out!

Comment

Great way to start the season. I'm about to watch it again on TV right now.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

and baltar enters heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                this was amazing start for the last season.

loved the space battle poor pixis and the sam eye thing was freaky.

kara is defenlty different but hopefully we will find out what happen to her ...if it's even the real kara.

i just have hopes that the final 5 are going to be good .
                Yeah, "the sam eye thing was freaky" but for some reason that was my favorite part!

And I agree, as of now, I still find myself looking at the final five as though they are good. Which is why I felt sorry for Sam at Kara's off-handed remark that if he were a cylon, she would shoot him. Man, what a weight they've got on their shoulders!!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm betting a known character will be killed off in the next two weeks. Those Battlestar writers can't resist going that long into a season without taking someone out!
                  One possible spoiler says that
                  Spoiler:
                  Cally #
                  will die.

Comment

Great Episode overall. I think the Baltar story-line kinda dragged and was the only slow part of the episode. The ep began strong and ended strong. It was a solid good opener, but not the best Season premiere, imo.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pynapl View Post
                      Yeah, "the sam eye thing was freaky" but for some reason that was my favorite part!

And I agree, as of now, I still find myself looking at the final five as though they are good. Which is why I felt sorry for Sam at Kara's off-handed remark that if he were a cylon, she would shoot him. Man, what a weight they've got on their shoulders!!
                      that part was really creepy... so they really have that sensor thingys in their heads... is that wat the raiders have always been scanning for the majority of the time? or was it an in built (fight/flight mechanism) that activated in sam to save himself. bc cylons Can kill each other as we saw when the 1 six was excuted.
                      Last edited by wiseowl777; 05 April 2008, 01:02 AM.
                      ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

When Thrace is being debriefed/interrogated by Roslin and the Adamas, she says "yellow moon and star". Shouldn't that be "yellow star and moon"?

Comment

*fingers in ears* I don't want to know what you know Jeffala! I'm not even tempted to click on the spoiler tags this year.

Comment

*fingers in ears* I don't want to know what you know Jeffala! I'm not even tempted to click on the spoiler tags this year.
                            I am addicted to spoilers! They don't ruin the show for me, they make me anticipate it even more. I try to restrain myself, though, for the sake of others.

Comment

Originally posted by pynapl View Post

Ok I haven't seen the episode yet so I don't really know the proper context but still isn't that a bit hypocritical seeing as she's ok with Athena being a Cylon...............granted she tried shooting her but that's by the by.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X