Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation Vancouver Con 2009

I know its only just come up the year mark, but that also means that there has been a year since I was last in Vancouver at the 2007 convention.

I see on the schedule this year that there is a time for booking for the 2009 convention which is good to know. Really just started this thread so people who are looking to go next year (namely me.... yes, its addictive) can get updates on the Dates and anything other details tidbits Creation give out over the weekend.

Anyone else have Vancouver Creation Con 2009 on the cards? Anyone think its too early to care? Anyone apart from me remotely interested.... *smirks*

Hope all those attending 2008 are having a good time however!
    Last edited by surfinmuffin; 21 September 2008, 07:38 AM.

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by surfinmuffin View Post
    I know its only just come up the year mark, but that also means that there has been a year since I was last in Vancouver at the 2008 convention.

I see on the schedule this year that there is a time for booking for the 2009 convention which is good to know. Really just started this thread so people who are looking to go next year (namely me.... yes, its addictive) can get updates on the Dates and anything other details tidbits Creation give out over the weekend.

Anyone else have Vancouver Creation Con 2009 on the cards? Anyone think its too early to care? Anyone apart from me remotely interested.... *smirks*

Hope all those attending 2008 are having a good time however!
    I know that me and a group of gals I hang out with every year plan on going to the 2009 con; yes either the 9 or 13 (if all of us go thats our number) are looking forward and starting to get ideas of when the con might be and cost. I am hopeing to fly into seattle and take gray hound to vancouver might be cheaper then flying into vancouver.
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Phew Glad I'm not alone. It feels to be looking into it so early but I literally need a year and a bit to save up enough money to go on my wage. Started saving in January so I have enough for the convention ticket now and a half the plane ticket

Comment

Phew Glad I'm not alone. It feels to be looking into it so early but I literally need a year and a bit to save up enough money to go on my wage. Started saving in January so I have enough for the convention ticket now and a half the plane ticket
        I know flying into Vancouver costs and arm and leg and most tickets cost that much; guessing alot of those who were at this con will buy their seats ahead of time; so I am gonna have to wait to buy my gold ticket. I just wish they had alot of stuff they did on this one but guess going for sights and see friends and see guests. But I have to start saving up after I am done with a couple of trips.
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

This is our (my wife and I) second convention (the first was last years Seacacus) and it has been great so far. We already put in for next year so we could get Gold Passes.
          Last edited by hjg; 06 April 2008, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hjg View Post
            This is our (my wife and I) second convention (the first was last years Seacacus) and it has been great so far. We already put in for next year so we could get Gold Passes.
            How much are gold and what is the date of the con?
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

I'll probably just get a day pass or two again and spend some money on autos and photos. Getting a gold or preferred pass doesn't work for me because I'll still be in school this time next year. And if it's anything like this year... well... I'll be writing tons of papers.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
              San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

^^ On a random point Vikitty I love your signature! *swoon*

Have any details emerged yet on exact dates and prices and the so forth yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                  How much are gold and what is the date of the con?
                  The Gold are $569, but they were giving a $50 discount to buy over the weekend at the convention. You could also upgrade and pick your seats. We moved from row12 Preferred to row 4 Gold.

It is April 2 through April 5.

Comment

The Gold are $569, but they were giving a $50 discount to buy over the weekend at the convention. You could also upgrade and pick your seats. We moved from row12 Preferred to row 4 Gold.

Thanks for the info.
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Dittoing Sue, thanks for the info! Means we can start planning now!

Comment

^^ On a random point Vikitty I love your signature! *swoon*
                        Heh thanks! Mr. Wood's pretty buff...

*faints* I wish I had that much money to spare...

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                        San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

I hope to go gold in 2009 because the Silver ticket is the most misunderstood thing. I constantly got asked about autographs and set tours and parties that I didn't have included in my ticket and couldn't afford to add. (I just hope I have enough pottery sales to by tickets for both hubby and me.) But 2009 is defitely on our calendar.=)
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

I'm going to be there next year. I'll be in seat A30!!! I'll be very close to Col. Mike and Jack's CSM.
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I am back 2009! My seat is A3...again.
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Working...
                              X