Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW would you kill off your favorite character(possible spoilers, as with any thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW would you kill off your favorite character(possible spoilers, as with any thread)

if your favorite character had to die, how would you want them to go? no ascending EDIT: or old ageI'll start:

McKay perfects a way to recharge ZPMs but is killed do to exposer to exotic particles.
    Last edited by tombombadil; 02 April 2008, 03:36 PM.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

They already killed my favorite character... But I would have said, old age preferably. Doc H. wasn't required to go off-world or be in any other environment than Atlantis, which could potentially be dangerous if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I go with old age.

Edit: Dang that's not fair...

Okay, I'll give it another shot.

I'd say I would have Kate's death have meaning. Like it had in DG where they realized the entity meant business and wasn't just going to haunt them. It was capable of killing its host. But dying in your dream is quite stupid as whole.

So, maybe sacrificing herself to help the others. Better?
    Last edited by Falcon Horus; 02 April 2008, 03:49 PM. Reason: Old age was scratched off the list...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

McKay dying after ingesting citrus.

That'd be hilarious (and sad).

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        They already killed my favorite character... But I would have said, old age preferably. Doc H. wasn't required to go off-world or be in any other environment than Atlantis, which could potentially be dangerous if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I go with old age.
        yeah...old age is a no go.
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

In a blaze of glory. Jack would die like Carter did in the alternate timeline, only he'd destroy more, and crack a joke as be plowed into an enemy ship.

Comment

I'd kill off Ronon. He'd go out in hand-to-hand combat against almost three or four thousand Wraith, and he'd take about half with him while resisting multiple stunner strikes and attempts to feed(He'd have a plate of metal over his chest where the wraith have been shown to stick their feeding hands.) He'd be defending the gate, which would be open to Atlantis. In addition, the bodies of the dead Wraith would form a barrier around him, acting as a shield to make it harder for the wraith to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferret View Post
              I'd kill off Ronon. He'd go out in hand-to-hand combat against almost three or four thousand Wraith, and he'd take about half with him while resisting multiple stunner strikes and attempts to feed(He'd have a plate of metal over his chest where the wraith have been shown to stick their feeding hands.) He'd be defending the gate, which would be open to Atlantis. In addition, the bodies of the dead Wraith would form a barrier around him, acting as a shield to make it harder for the wraith to kill him.
              Kinda like 300?

Not seen the movie, going by what I heard of it, and I know the story.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

mckay injesting citrus would be amazing

I'd also go with any character being roundhouse kicked by chuck norris.

Comment

Walter would finally get to go through the Gate on a off world mission and accidentally steps in something similar to poison ivy and dies of an acute allergic reaction to it.

Comment

my fav character?

Since the series has had them die in just about every tragic way possible I would make their deaths more along the norm.

would be Jack and Daniel.

Jack: of absolute boredom while sitting in a conference. Then...his spirit would haunt the place making things move...kind of like invisible jack from ep 200. thus, the actor could leave and the writers could have a great time "blaming his ghost."

Daniel: Drinks way too much coffee and dies of a caffeine OD. But before he dies he can speak faster than an auctioneer.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Yep, kinda like in 300. Only, in this case, it's one man against several thousand, rather than 300 versus an incredibly huge force. and there's no narrow path that they'd have to go through so that he could take them one at a time. They'd all be attacking him at the same time. Hence using the wraith bodies as shields.

Comment

I would have McKay perfect Project Arcturus which was his worst moment in stargate history, but while he's perfecting it he is exposed to exotic particles and dies fixing his biggest blunder.

Comment

Teal'c shoots Daniel with a staff after he is taken host by a Goa'uld. Oh, I'm sorry that sorta happened, even though it didn't. I thought that was some good television. It was the highlight for me in Moebius. The most perfect thing about it was Daniel would have wanted him to do it to prevent the Goa'uld from doing damage.

Comment

I would like to see Daniel killing off an Anubis clone but before the clone dies it snaps the neck of Daniel and then Oma shows up and says "You've changed so much so no ascension this time" then she leaves and Daniel is finaly proven not to be immortal
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

if I had to, I'd probably have ronon go out as he did in "the last man"... but I'd let him do more damage to michael's zombies first though.

Comment

Working...
                              X