Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Continuum is set after SG:A Season 4...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Continuum is set after SG:A Season 4...

If Continuum is set after SG:A Season 4, how are they going to explain Teal'c? For Continuum, Teal'c has short hair and still part of SG-1. In SG:A "Midway," Teal'c has long hair and appears to have returned to the Free Jaffa Nation based on his attire. If Continuum is set after this episode, it seems a step backward for Teal'c. What do you think?

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
    If Continuum is set after SG:A Season 4, how are they going to explain Teal'c? For Continuum, Teal'c has short hair and still part of SG-1. In SG:A "Midway," Teal'c has long hair and appears to have returned to the Free Jaffa Nation based on his attire. If Continuum is set after this episode, it seems a step backward for Teal'c. What do you think?
    obvious. he realized his hair cut was stupid and got it cut. OR it could be the fact that time travel will play a heavy part in continuum
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Is it official that Continuum is set after SGA s.4?
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
        obvious. he realized his hair cut was stupid and got it cut.
        I like his long hair.

OR it could be the fact that time travel will play a heavy part in continuum
        I'm aware of this, but he'll have short hair before and after the time travel, so...

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
          Is it official that Continuum is set after SGA s.4?
          I haven't heard anything official, but it was said in an interview they were changing the placement of the film, so most probably, but I (just to say it's not definitive) haven't heard any definite statements.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

He either had a hair cut, or Continuum isn't set after season 4.

Comment

Ya'll seem to be forgetting what I said about his attire in "Midway" suggesting he left SG-1 and returned to the Free Jaffa Nation. If SG:C has Teal'c back on SG-1 as if he never left, that'd be a bit of a 180, would it not?

Comment

Ya'll seem to be forgetting what I said about his attire in "Midway" suggesting he left SG-1 and returned to the Free Jaffa Nation. If SG:C has Teal'c back on SG-1 as if he never left, that'd be a bit of a 180, would it not?
                Kelly writes: “Anyway, when Teal’c showed up he was wearing his jaffa clothes, not an SGC uniform.”

Answer: I wouldn’t read anything into that. There were plenty of times on SG-1 when Teal’c, still a member of the team, headed off-world in his ceremonial Jaffa garb.

Comment

Yes, but that's back when the Goa'uld and the Ori were major enemies. As of The Ark of Truth Teal'c has no reason to be part of SG-1, so if Continuum is set a year later... why would Teal'c still be with SG-1?

Comment

Yes, but that's back when the Goa'uld and the Ori were major enemies. As of The Ark of Truth Teal'c has no reason to be part of SG-1, so if Continuum is set a year later... why would Teal'c still be with SG-1?
                    He hooked up with Vala!
                    or for the slashers
                    Spoiler:
                    Cam

Comment

Thought I read that both movies were BEFORE season 4 Atlantis, and since Continuum is a time travel one, it probably doens't matter where it is, although did Carter get promoted in AOT? Can't recall, or is it just 'between seasons,' the usual rationale for this kind of stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Thought I read that both movies were BEFORE season 4 Atlantis, and since Continuum is a time travel one, it probably doens't matter where it is, although did Carter get promoted in AOT? Can't recall, or is it just 'between seasons,' the usual rationale for this kind of stuff?
                        Both Carter and Mitchell are still ltcol in AoT...

Comment

So he arrives on Earth to meet up with the gang on their way to watch
                          Spoiler:
                          the last great System Lord
                          receive his just desserts. Speaking of desserts, we know how much Teal'c loves that Tau'ri ice cream, and he figured while he was he here and doesn't get back to Earth as much as he used to, he might as well indulge himself. But, oops. He spills some on his Jaffa cerimonial garb. He doesn't want to show up on
                          Spoiler:
                          the Tok'ra homeworld
                          dripping, so the team gives him his old uniform (which they had nostalgically preserved) to wear.

Seriously, the clothes things can be explained away in a million different ways without affecting the story too much. For all we know it could be a tribute to the Tau'ri and all they have done to help free the galaxy and his people from the Goa'uld.
                          If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

thought continum involved an alternate universe and setting things straight.
                            So would teal'c not look different in that instance. Also vala(quetsh0 with baal. remember in the early sg1 episode where daniel goes through the mirror and sam is not military with long hair and married to jack and teal'c has never met/been to earth and still first prime to apothis. if i am wrong sorry.

I believe some said possibly sg 1 not sga. many times teal'c wore jaffa style dress off world.
                            i thought teal'c was still part of sg1 as of the end of season ten so why would he not be shown as part of sg1 in aot

Comment

How do u know that Teal'c has short hair before the time was changed, and even better...how do u know Teal'c is apart of SG-1 before the time was changed? And I just looked at ALL pictures...there are none of Teal'c standing by SG-1...unless he was First Prime of Baal...which is after Baal changed things...so....how do you know this?

[COLOR="Blue"]I like his long hair.

I'm aware of this, but he'll have short hair before and after the time travel, so...[/COLOR]
                              how do you know....

Comment

Working...
                              X