Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who S4 Episode Titles (S3 Spoilers/S4 Title Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who S4 Episode Titles (S3 Spoilers/S4 Title Spoilers)

So....! Our beloved Doctor returns this week in an all new season of TARDIS trips and Time Lord tricks. I have included a near complete list of episode titles for this season below. There will likely be minor spoilers limited to official teaser trailers for this year, anything not yet shown in the form of a BBC trailer should be kept in spoiler tags.

1. Partners in Crime by Russell T. Davies

2. The Fires of Pompeii by James Moran

3. Planet of the Ood by Keith Temple

4. The Sontaran Stratagem (Part 1 of 2) by Helen Raynor

5. The Poison Sky (Part 2 of 2) by Helen Raynor

6. The Doctor's Daughter by Stephen Greenhorn

7. The Unicorn & The Wasp by Gareth Roberts

8. Silence in the Library (Part 1 of 2) by Steven Moffat

9. Forest of the Dead (Part 2 of 2) by Steven Moffat

10. Midnight by Russell T. Davies

11. Turn Left by Russell T. Davies

12. The Stolen Earth (Part 1 of 2) by Russell T. Davies UPDATED

13. Journey's End (Part 2 of 2) by Russell T. Davies

I'm really looking forward to the Pompeii and Ood installments, and am hanging out for Moffet's two-parter. What about episode 6?! The return of Susan after so long!? Time will tell.
    Last edited by Dusk; 13 June 2008, 07:50 PM. Reason: Update
    sigpic

Susan? i sure hope so

isn't that the ep with Peter Davisons daughter?
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

why does RTD insist on doing season openers and finales... when he's writing 5/13 eps and he's producer and other things!! how can he expect to make them awesome!

silence in the library has a cool name though moffatt rules
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        Susan? i sure hope so
        If Susan was coming back, it would be called 'The Doctors Grand Daughter' since he was her grandfather in his 1st form.

'Journeys End'. DT's last appearance as the Doctor?!?
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          That is a rather dark title so I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor regenerates, or maybe one of his companions dies?

Why did Helen Raynor get 2 episodes? She was responsible for that Dalek hybrid rubbish from last season if I remember right. Should have had Steven Moffat write some more instead, his episodes are always awesome.

I read somewhere that RTD said one of the last episodes beats the last 10 mins of 'Utopia' in terms of excitement and suspense, should be awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
            If Susan was coming back, it would be called 'The Doctors Grand Daughter' since he was her grandfather in his 1st form.

correct, but if it's about his daughter than his grand daughter might make an appearence. and i hope notDTs last ep! i love DT as the doctor, this show changes it's leads so many times it's getting a little annoying

heehee yes AvatarIII, moffat does indeed rule
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Oh there's rumors of a scene filmed that could support episode 13 being David's last, but I wouldn't count him out just yet. Journey's End suggests a war setting, which rumors also support.

Helen Raynor's S3 effort was an abomination as far as I'm concerned, but her Torchwood efforts in S1 and 2 were much more impressive, so I won't count her out just yet.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                Oh there's rumors of a scene filmed that could support episode 13 being David's last, but I wouldn't count him out just yet. Journey's End suggests a war setting, which rumors also support.

Helen Raynor's S3 effort was an abomination as far as I'm concerned, but her Torchwood efforts in S1 and 2 were much more impressive, so I won't count her out just yet.
                Apparently DT did an interview on BBC radio 5 this afternoon and said that if they asked him to do season 5 he would be interested. Given RTDs recent comment that he wants DT to be the Doctor for ever then his not going anywhere yet
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  Apparently DT did an interview on BBC radio 5 this afternoon and said that if they asked him to do season 5 he would be interested. Given RTDs recent comment that he wants DT to be the Doctor for ever then his not going anywhere yet
                  to be honest, he can produce the series, i just don't like him writing so much, he spreads himself to thinly, and he's not a great writer anyway. he should be limited to 2 episodes
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                    to be honest, he can produce the series, i just don't like him writing so much, he spreads himself to thinly, and he's not a great writer anyway. he should be limited to 2 episodes
                    I'd be happy with just banning him from the finales

But I suppose the general public like it so that can only mean more Who which can only be good
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that DT had committed to doing the series through to the Christmas Special of 2009. Considering the show is only doing specials next year, I would assume DT would be happy to stay on during that time, as it still gives him most of the year to pursue other projects.

And as for Susan, yes I had forgotten that she was the Doctor's grand daughter and not daughter. But as rosey_angel mentioned, if this will truly be the Doctor's daughter, then it is likely she is the mother of Susan. Unless the Doctor had a large family? I have no idea, I don't remember it ever being alluded to.
                      Last edited by Dusk; 02 April 2008, 07:10 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Updated Episode 9... this new title sounds far more sinister!
                        sigpic

Comment

Updated episode 12, the final title to be revealed!
                          sigpic

Comment

I can see why they hid number 12 for so long. It does give things away a bit.
                            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

That's the title?! Why reveal it now? I was expecting to be sitting in front of the TV and then being very shocked upon seeing the title.

Wiat, wasn't Skaro
                              Spoiler:
                              destroyed in Rembrance?

Comment

Working...
                              X