where are the shadows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the shadows?

in the first season the wraith were capable of creating shadows, does anyone know why they dont do that anymore

The AE stopped being freaked out by them, so they just decided not to bother anymore.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
      in the first season the wraith were capable of creating shadows, does anyone know why they dont do that anymore
      I was wondering about this, I really have no idea.....
      Perhaps Puff

Comment

There are many threads pertaining to this subject.

Comment

The shadows left with the Vorlon's beyond the rim to join the others in ascended bliss.

Oh wait, wrong show, sorry. As for Stargate, we haven't been to a world were a culling was actively taking place since season 1. Go back and watch carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
            They dont do it anymore because everyone knows its the wraith so they dont even bother anymore.

Comment

maybe they fought "hang on im just giving my position away"
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X