This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milky Way vs Pegasus Galaxy

What would happen if all the Bad + Good guys [excluding humans from both] from these Galaxies were to have a war Pegasus vs Milky Way.... Who would win...?

I would have to go for the Pegasus Galaxy... Wraith would own....

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
    What would happen if all the Bad + Good guys [excluding humans from both] from these Galaxies were to have a war Pegasus vs Milky Way.... Who would win...?

I would have to go for the Pegasus Galaxy... Wraith would own....
    I'd like to see how the Asurans and the "original" (i.e. original spiders and human-form) Replicators would fare against each other.
    -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by brains12 View Post
      I'd like to see how the Asurans and the "original" (i.e. original spiders and human-form) Replicators would fare against each other.
      That would be awesome, and very interesting. But I think that the spider replicators would win. Since the Asurans, build their ships out of real materials (as shown in First Strike), unlike the spider-form ones, they can be destroyed more easily. Since the spider-form replicators, build their ships out of blocks (as shown in New Order Part 2), they can just replicate new parts to the ship if it becomes damaged.
      Xavier Cortez in GWRP
      sigpic
      BALINSKY: Yes these markings, this stone and architecture ... oh Dr. Jackson is going to die when he sees this.
      DIXON: What, again?

Comment

depends what races you could include....

you cant really include the asgard cos they are from ida (dead now too ) and technically the mw reps are from ida too...

personnally id bet on the MW, cos the pegasus only has the wraith and the travelers that have good tech and then low tech ones that could help like the genii etc...

where as the MW has the aschen, nox, jaffa, baal, tocra, oannes and a load of other races with decent tech.

Comment

I agree on the whole "depends which races you are including" aspect.

Are you saying who would win between
          Milky Way
          Replicators
          Earth
          Jaffa
          Goa'uld
          Tok'ra
          Lucian Alliance

versus

Pegasus
          Atlantis Expedition
          Wraith
          Michael's Hybrids
          Asurans
          Travelers
          Genii

?

To me, it seems like the MW galaxy might win because of sheer number of races as well as quite a few advanced ones. I say this because there are quite a few more races in the MW galaxy that are of a dominant position compared to the fewer ones in the Pegasus galaxy.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

The MW Replicators would beat all of them.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

MW has a lot more advanced races. Both good guys and bad.

The only ones who would be able to give any resistence from PG are the Wraith and the Travelers.

Replicators on both sides.

All in all, IMO it's a clear win for MW.
              sigpic

Comment

well really you shouldnt include races that are defeated/dead unless you state its in a specific time period we have to assume end of season 4 of atlantis. Also you cant really include races that are in both galaxies like the ancients or us earthlings.

Spoiler:
                this means you cant include the asurans, hothman, mw reps, tollan, asgard etc and that the gould can only really be counted as whatever power baal has.

which leaves you with;

Milky Way

Aschen
                Bedrosians
                Eurondans
                Galarans
                Gadmeer
                Giant Aliens
                Hebridians
                Langarans (or were they destroyed by the ori???)
                Latonans
                Lucian Alliance
                Mimetic Aliens
                Nox
                Oannes
                Obranians
                people of p3y-294
                pangarans
                Re'tu
                reole
                salish spirits
                Tagreans
                Taldur
                Tagarans
                Tokra
                Vyans
                Various human races with no technology

Pegasus Galaxy
                Wraith
                Mist aliens
                Olesians
                Travellers
                Michael and his freaks
                Genii
                Various low population human races with no technology.

hmm.. one list is a lot longer...

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                  I agree on the whole "depends which races you are including" aspect.

To me, it seems like the MW galaxy might win because of sheer number of races as well as quite a few advanced ones. I say this because there are quite a few more races in the MW galaxy that are of a dominant position compared to the fewer ones in the Pegasus galaxy.
                  I agree, but the numbers advantage might only last so long for MW if the wraith were somehow able to power up some of their cloning facilities.
                  Last edited by naamiaiset; 31 March 2008, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodmanbod View Post
                    depends what races you could include....

you cant really include the asgard cos they are from ida (dead now too ) and technically the mw reps are from ida too...

personnally id bet on the MW, cos the pegasus only has the wraith and the travelers that have good tech and then low tech ones that could help like the genii etc...

where as the MW has the aschen, nox, jaffa, baal, tocra, oannes and a load of other races with decent tech.
                    the MW reps were from the MW. the asgard took them to ida

Comment

The spider form replicators would eat the Asurans alive. Quite literally.
                      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

oh boy, i'd have 2 go w/ MW

Comment

I'd say the Milky Way would win. The Ascended Ancients (if they fight) would be the ultimate trump card.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Excluding humans from both pictures. Let's say we play out a scenario where the Wraith find Atlantis and decide to come on by Milky Way. They have a shut down code for Replicators so they could eliminate that threat if they came across it. Then this would be a fight between the Goa'uld and Wraith. I think the Wraith would have a hearty meal feeding on Jaffa. A Goa'uld would probably be strong enough to fight hand-to-hand with a Wraith and win.

Comment

Milky Way would destroy Pegasus in terms of numbers and various forms of tech

I mean the Giant Mist Aliens, Spirits, and Gadmeer look like they could put the hurt on the Wraith then you have so many other groups like the Tollan, Aschen, Herbiaidan, Jaffa, The Breeders, Eurondans, Goa'uld so I give it to MW over PG any day of teh week
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                              X