This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Five: Who's Next?

.: First year it was Peter. Second year it was Ford. Third year it was Carson. Fourth year it was Kate and pretty much also Elizabeth.

.: So, who's up for TPTB's special treatment in season five? They need to "keep the peril" or "shake things up" every year. You know, either to kick the bucket or just being jettisoned out into space ... never to be seen again!

.: I think, sadly it's gonna be Lorne if anybody. He lacks the "assets" if you know what I mean. With the new arrival of the Vega Chick, he might get the axe. Yes, I know it's been said she won't take his screentime, but what if theres no screentime to steal?

.: I really hope they don't do it though, my faith in them is already low enough.

.: Post your hearts out kids!

.: (Mods, if ya wanna make this an on-site poll, go ahead, though I won't be a bother)

Say goodbye to Chuck!
    sigpic

Comment

My money is Atlantis Marine #3
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Say goodbye to Chuck!
        .: Yeah, he's pretty disposable too, and as much as I love him I wouldn't miss him as much as Lorne

Comment

teyla or lorne (who I hope not), but I wouldn't mind seeing woolsey get the axe. I'd encourage it.

Comment

Kavanagh!

Comment

I think they are going to be conclusive in regards to Weir . One of Lorne and Zelenka probably wont make it to the end, Chucks probably on the block too.
              sigpic

Comment

They'll probably knock off Michael sometime this season.
                (Or Daniel could die in the First Midseason ep and come back in the second- he's good like that)
                sigpic

Comment

Keller. Pretty Please?

No?

It'll more likely be Zelenka or Lorne, unfortunately.

Comment

.: LOL @ Daniel

.: Sadly I don't think It'll be Keller. The only thing she has against her is that she's a doctor.

Comment

they will prob get rid of micheal before he becomes overused and boring in the storyline...i agree i think it will be lorne because he doesnt really bring that much into the show even though i do love him as a character...dont reckon they would get rid of Zelenka because he brings a lot of comic relief into the show and works well with mckay
                      The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                        Keller. Pretty Please?

No?

Please let it be Keller, after all becoming a permanent cast member didn't stop Beckett from being killed!!!

Comment

its either Lorne or Ronon, but i voted for Lorne

he's too loved to stay in the show i guess - like the others were which got killed off ...

*blames TPTB*

Comment

Caldwell would be the one I can see being removed via Daedalus getting destroyed later in season or in season Finale.
                            Carter takes reigns as ship captain in Pegasus in her ship, Phoenix.
                            Beckett is medical officer on Atlantis.
                            Keller is medical officer aboard Phoenix.
                            Teyla I can see could be taken out of cast because of the baby issue but could come back as guest whenever they wanted.
                            Woolsey gets recalled. Sheppard gets promoted base commander.
                            McKay stays put.
                            It doesn't make sense to me Lorne, Zalenka, or Chuck get ousted. SG-1 didn't get rid of Reynolds, Doc Lee or Walter. I can't see them getting rid of Michael as a bad guy for the same reason as this. Maybe he keeps coming after Teylas baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                              Keller. Pretty Please?

No?

they can't kill zelenka, who would be the scientist? there's mckay, but he's a genius in tech, not necessarily science. I think that would be a bad idea, unless they had someone to replace him.
                              Last edited by naamiaiset; 30 March 2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X