This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Series Finale

I just re-watched the second series finale :blows nose: God, the ending always gets to me. So which is your favourite series finale. For me it is 100% the second series finale of the new Doctor Who aka Doomsday. So emotionally draining and heartbreaking.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Of course, most of us will probably agree with you. I do.

It made me teary and sad, and it was quite gripping, AND Gold's scoring was brilliant.
    sigpic

Comment

Not me I prefer the end of the third series

Comment

Well classic Who it has to be series 18 and Logopolis. Saying goodbye to Tom's Doctor was heart breaking, but then saying hello to Peter's was pretty good too.

For new Who I would say PotW. Hands down. It was new Who but totally classic with it, and we end up with David Tennant and also Capt Jack in Torchwood so I can't see a down side.

Although to be fair new Who has done pretty good finale's for all the series. I was only re-watching TLotT yesterday and it still made me shed a tear at the end when The Master died in The Doctor's arms. *sniff*

Comment

Working...
        X