This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pharaohs as descendants of Harcesis

I had a strange idea just moment ago. What if the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were descended from Harcesis. And what if royal families descended from them down through the centuries even into today still had genetic memory of the goa'uld. It would make a very interesting conspiracy-theory type storyline if it were ever explored in a movie. On par with the Da Vinci Code I think! I could totally see the Saudi royal family or the Romanovs fitting nicely into this idea.

What so you think? Is it clever or not?

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
    I had a strange idea just moment ago. What if the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were descended from Harcesis. And what if royal families descended from them down through the centuries even into today still had genetic memory of the goa'uld. It would make a very interesting conspiracy-theory type storyline if it were ever explored in a movie. On par with the Da Vinci Code I think! I could totally see the Saudi royal family or the Romanovs fitting nicely into this idea.

how do u even know that there was a harcesis back then?
    The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
      how do u even know that there was a harcesis back then?
      there were goa'uld. a harcesis or two isn't that hard to imagine. The very fact that the system lords enforced a law against Harcesis in SG-1 implies they had had issues concerning them in the past.

Comment

nah

Comment

The problem with this is that in ancient Egypt all the Pharaohs and royal family all were incesters. It was forbidden for them to copulate outside of a royal blood line. Don't you think that the genetic memory of them would be greatly compromised as the DNA of the "hosts" was borderline downs?
          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Heru'ur himself likely was a Harcesis, and the first of his kind.
            Harcesis seems to be a loose variant of Harsiesis, Horus son of Isis, although in the mythology, Horus was conceived after the death of his father, Osiris.

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post
            The problem with this is that in ancient Egypt all the Pharaohs and royal family all were incesters. It was forbidden for them to copulate outside of a royal blood line. Don't you think that the genetic memory of them would be greatly compromised as the DNA of the "hosts" was borderline downs?
            Funny that while they thought they'd remain pure, they were just becoming more weak.
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post
              The problem with this is that in ancient Egypt all the Pharaohs and royal family all were incesters.
              I think you are thinking of the Ptolemies. They were actually a greek family that took over late in the game - after Alexander the Great took over Egypt.

Heru'ur himself likely was a Harcesis, and the first of his kind.
              Harcesis seems to be a loose variant of Harsiesis, Horus son of Isis, although in the mythology, Horus was conceived after the death of his father, Osiris.
              that's really interesting. Externally there would be no difference between a goa'uld and a harcesis would there?

Comment

that's really interesting. Externally there would be no difference between a goa'uld and a harcesis would there?
                So gentics over raising the child to be moral then? (can't think of the technical term for this) I mean the child of Aphosis was pretty nice
                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                So whats the worst that could happen?
                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                X