Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

well since he has such a large fanbase lets make this official. i know a few girls who simply adore him

so lets kick things off with a general history.

todd the wraith appeared in Common Ground as a wraith captured and tortured by the genii, no one knows for certain how long he was there. he was used as a tool to torture sheppard in order to make laden stand down as leader of the genii. after initial shock sheppard and he teamed up to escape and sucessfully managed to escape. he has appeared in a lot of season 4 episodes since his release.

and here he is!!!

we all know he's a sweet guy right?

now with his own themesong! *giggles*
    Spoiler:
    I'm too sexy for my hive, too sexy for my hive...
    Hive's going to leave me.

I'm too sexy for my coat, too sexy for my coat...
    So sexy it hurts.

And I'm too sexy for Lor-ne, too sexy for Lor-ne...
    Teyla and Ronon.

And I'm too sexy for your jumper, too sexy for your jumper...
    No way I'm flying with you.

I'm a model, you know what I mean...
    And I do my little turn on the catwalk.
    Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah...
    I do my little turn on the catwalk.

I'm too sexy for my dart, too sexy for my dart...
    So sexy, so smart.

And I'm too sexy for my hair, too sexy for my hair,
    Yeah, too sexy to care.

I'm a model, you know what I mean...
    And I do my little turn on the catwalk.
    Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah...
    I shake my little tush on the catwalk.

I'm too sexy for my queen, too sexy for my queen
    Poor lonely, poor lonely queen.

I'm too sexy for my hive, too sexy for my hive...
    Hive's going to leave me.

And I'm too sexy for this show.

Last edited by susanne; 02 April 2008, 08:13 AM. Reason: im too sexy- the OFFICIAL themesong for todd!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

A Todd-thread!!!! *squeeeee*
    Count me in!!! I love that guy!! He's totally hot!
    I hope he's gonna be in Season 5!!
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

.: Todd is a lovely character. Like your signature said, he can be your friend or your enemy. But which one he is, I think is up to the people interacting with him, which makes him all the more unique. He's the first wraith I, and the characters too I think, can see "eye to eye" with. The team is at times worried about Todd betraying them - and Todd probably does the same.

.: The best "new" addition to S4 IMO. (the only one really. Isn't it sad that a 'villain' like Todd is more loved by fans than Keller? )

Comment

i totally agree. todd is unique! you see him not as an evil wraith but a cunning individual worthy of your respect. he has shown (partial) loyalty to the lantians and still retains the wraithyness about him.
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          i totally agree. todd is unique! you see him not as an evil wraith but a cunning individual worthy of your respect. he has shown (partial) loyalty to the lantians and still retains the wraithyness about him.
          I agree! You never know whether to trust him or not but in my opinion he's very trustworthy!
          I especially love his rather strange relationship with Shep!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
            I agree! You never know whether to trust him or not but in my opinion he's very trustworthy!
            oh no not you too!!! i love seeing those two together!

and his commitment to his goals is admirable.

**spoilers for the last man**
            Spoiler:
            when sheppard hears about how ronon dies its astounding. he died with todd. ronon absolutely hates the wraith but he accepted todd for another person rather than simply a wraith. it shows you how much respect the crew has gained for him.

also-
            Spoiler:
            in their search for michael the crew accept help from him, although they're not quite sure weather to trust him they know he is in a worse position then they are themselves. and he is still willing to give them information honestly.
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

.: Shh ... they're secretly dating!

.: Shep and Todd have abounding chemistry though.

Comment

oh no not you too!!! i love seeing those two together!
                Guilty as charged

**spoilers for the last man**
                Spoiler:
                when sheppard hears about how ronon dies its astounding. he died with todd. ronon absolutely hates the wraith but he accepted todd for another person rather than simply a wraith. it shows you how much respect the crew has gained for him.
                Spoiler:
                I love that scene!!! It's totally sweet when people who previously hated each other's guts, are now finding that they have something in common or in Ronon and Todd's case are dying a heroic death together while sharing that one little smile! I'm a sucker for such scenes! Not sure if you've seen Lotr but at the end of Rotk when the human army is facing Mordor and Gimli and Legolas are having that little talk about dying side by side with a friend I'm always going 'awwww' => über-cuteness!!!!

Comment

i am a huge todd/sheppard fan i thought i was the only one!

SPOILER for Be all my sins remember'd
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Shh ... they're secretly dating!

.: Shep and Todd have abounding chemistry though.
                    I couldn't have said it better!!
                    Still waiting for the Todd/Shep thread!!

Comment

Guilty as charged

Spoiler:
                      I love that scene!!! It's totally sweet when people who previously hated each other's guts, are now finding that they have something in common or in Ronon and Todd's case are dying a heroic death together while sharing that one little smile! I'm a sucker for such scenes! Not sure if you've seen Lotr but at the end of Rotk when the human army is facing Mordor and Gimli and Legolas are having that little talk about dying side by side with a friend I'm always going 'awwww' => über-cuteness!!!!
                      i have never seen LOTR but i loved the scene with todd and ronon, its like when two fighting siblings grow up and finally get along. d'awwww
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I couldn't have said it better!!
                        Still waiting for the Todd/Shep thread!!
                        makeitmakeitmakeit!!!!!!!!!! todd/shep is the cutest relationship!!!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

A Todd-thread!!!! *squeeeee*
                          Count me in!!! I love that guy!! He's totally hot!
                          I hope he's gonna be in Season 5!!
                          todd is set to be in three episodes in season five so far.

sooner or later, I knew someone was going to start a thread like this.

Spoiler:

Comment

*raises hand* can you blame me?
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i have never seen LOTR but i loved the scene with todd and ronon, its like when two fighting siblings grow up and finally get along. d'awwww
                              It's quite similar...so you'd probably like it as well!

makeitmakeitmakeit!!!!!!!!!! todd/shep is the cutest relationship!!!

But I fear it won't be that popular with people...Not everyone is as weird (don't want to use the word 'sick' ) as we are...

Comment

Working...
                              X