This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA=Early SG-1

It seems kind of like rewatching early (seasons 1 & 2) SG-1 when I see Sheppard trying to save Teyla from Micheal it seems kind of like Daniel and Sha're

Good point, I never thought that way. The difference is that Sheppard has to save her. I mean Teyla can't die, she is one of the main characters.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

I tend to find that SGA re-uses a lot of stories featured in SG-1 but i've never thought of that particular collelation.

Comment

Actually the original poster does bring up a good point.....but it is subtle. So I doubt that it is an intentional rehash of their own story, and more like only a coincidence. And more over. Teyla will most likely be saved at the very beginning of season five. And thus even though the arc is more significant then the shar're one. It will not cover as much time.

Comment

I've always been of the opinion that season 1 of Atlantis is almost a carbon copy of season 1 of SG-1 to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            I've always been of the opinion that season 1 of Atlantis is almost a carbon copy of season 1 of SG-1 to be honest.
            I don't see it. I know there is the occasional episode that bears similarity to SG-1 eps, but I just don't see it as a rehash or carbon copy. Just my two cents, though.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

there are similarities, but I agree with lauriel, I don't think it's a direct re-hash of anything. the thing I have a problem with is the replicators (any shows in general that "share" villains for that matter). between sg-1 and sga, I'm sick of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I would not say a carbon copy, the whole gift thing was unique. As was the Genii. But I felt how they handles the end of the siege, and how they handled the hives coming after them was almost like how they handles the end of SG-1s first season.

Comment

Working...
                X