crosing the line part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crosing the line part 1

this is part 1 of my lucian alliance story took me a while to wright i hope youi enjoy it, it takes alot of imagination to replace the cgi needed but anyone who can imagine it like the show will hopefully love it

Spoiler:

crossing the line part 1

Daedalus on its way back from atlantis just after crossing the line into the milkyway

Crewman: 'sir we just crossed the line we'll be home soon'
    Caldwell: 'god i hate doing these trips every other month'
    crewman: 'sir picking up a destress call'
    caldwell: 'were from'
    crewman: 'a jafa mothership sir they say they were ambushed'
    caldwell: 'send a response tell them were on our way'

Several minutes later Daedalus drops out of hyperspace just infront of a lightly damaged hatak

crewman: 'sir picking up the ship'
    caldwell: 'lifesigns?'
    crewman: '250 sir'
    caldwell: 'open a channel'
    crewman: 'sir channel open'
    caldwell: 'this is colonel caldwell of the Earth ship daedalus how can we help'

several other hatak's decloak and open fire on Daedalus small explosions happen on the bridge

Crewman: 'sir several hataks have opened up on us, were getting a response'

a human apears on daedalus's screen

human: 'this is katen of the lucian alliance you are surounded surender your ship and your crew can leave in one peace'
    caldwell: 'well we both know thats not going to happen'
    katen: 'i hoped you would say that'

the hataks start launching gliders at Daedalus

crewman: 'sir enemy is launching fighters i suggest launching are 302's
    caldwell: 'no we arent going to be here that long, charge asgard energy weapons bring us about and take us at the lead ship'
    crewman: 'aye sir beams ready'
    caldwell: 'fire'

the first 2 beam shots destroy the lead hatak daedalus fire 3 more beams and destroy 3 more hataks

crewman: 'sir enemy ships are reentering hyperspace'
    caldwell: 'geuss they didnt know about are new weapons'
    crewman: 'that was almost fun, sir'
    caldwell: 'i take back anything bad ive ever said about the asgard'

---
    a few weeks later back in earth orbit col carter is working on the bridge of the oddysey

crewman: 'mam im picking up a ship just decloaked, its an alkesh'
    carter: 'open a channel'
    crewman: 'mam the rings just activated several humans just beamed aboard'
    carter: 'all hands battlestations, raise shields target the enemy ship, security to ring room'
    crewman: 'mam they left the ring room, there heading to the asgard core'
    carter: 'contact the sgc we need reinforcements up here now, il be at the core'

carter starts running down to the asgard core pasing several dead bodies of SGC and lucian alliance members

carter reaches the door outside the coreroom when 2 more marines meeet up with her they look in at the core room

marine: 'mam whats the plan'
    carter: 'we gota stop them from doing whatever tehre going to do come with me'

carter cautiosly walks into the core room and begins fighting with several lucian alliance humans 1 marine goes down but so do 4 of the lucian alliance humans the last 3 lucian alliance beam out with the asgard transporter

carter looks at the core and see's several explosive charges stuck to it she quickly deactivates them before they can blow up the asgard core.
    marine: 'mam what did they do
    carter walks to the asgard core looking at the screen
    carter: 'they downloaded the database, all of it they now have there hands on extremely advanced technology, bridge this is carter destroy that ship now'
    the alkesh makes off before oddysey destroys it.

---
    A few days later at the breifing room of the SGC

landry: dropping a file on the table 'The IOA is fed up, the lucian alliance have gone to far this time'
    mitchel: 'sir?'
    landry: 'there new orders are wait for apollo to get back from atlantis and we go on the offensive and destroy them'
    mitchell: 'about time, i said we shouldve done this 2 years ago'
    carter: 'did you?'
    mitchell: 'yeah i thought i did, anyway we should've'
    daniel: 'how far are we aloud to go?'
    landry: 'as far as we want, theyve got asgard knowledge we need to get rid of them now'
    mitchell: 'drop a few nukes on there planets thatll get there atention'
    daniel: 'were talking about thousands of inocent people here now all of them are from the lucian alliance'
    landry: 'dr. jackson i dont have to remind you, the lucian alliance has been openly attacking us for weeks now and the IOA is fed up'
    vala: 'i know people i have freinds on these worlds we cant just blow them up'
    daniel: 'not including the ones that owe you money ofcourse'
    vala: 'you know im not as cold hearted as you think, il have you know i also owe people money'
    mitchell: 'whats the plan of attack sir'
    landry: 'when apollo arrives the daedalus, apollo and the oddysey will begin attacking lucian alliance strongholds, the IOA and the pentagon are picking out targets now'

---

2 days later daniel and vala are on the bridge of the apollo

ellis: 'this is apollo to the fleet good hunting folks'

apollo enters hyperspace

daniel: 'we shouldnt be doing this'
    ellis: 'doc. jackson they attacked us first weve got a right to defend ourselves'
    daniel: 'i know that i just mean dropping a horizon on a heavily populated shipyard'
    ellis: 'we know its lucian alliance shipyard civilian casualties are regretable but nesacery, this attack will several weaken them'
    daniel: 'im just hoping we dont abuse the power were getting'
    ellis: 'doctor jackson there abusing there strength and if we let them sit around with are database theyll be to powerful for us to deal with'

daniel looks at a surprisingly happy vala
    daniel: 'what are you so happy about'
    vala: 'oh most of these people are evil backstabbers they deserve it, and i owe some of them money'
    crewman: 'sir were aproaching the coordinates'
    ellis: 'open the bomb bay doors and prepare to drop out of hyperspace'

apollo drops out of hyperspace over the big yellow sandy planet a few seconds later horizon drops out and heads towards the planet it detonates on the surface

crewman: 'sir all primary targets seem to be destroyed'
    ellis: 'do a thorough scan of the surface'
    crewman: 'sir several hatak aproaching, there opening fire'
    ellis: 'get us out of here'

apollo turns around and reenters hyperspace

daniel: looking upset 'well its started'
    ellis: 'this is just the start weve got plenty more planets to kill and ships to destroy'

----
    oddysey and daedalus are sat in earth orbit as apollo leaves for its first target ^^ oddysey and daedalus are about to go on a joint op sam is on the oddysey at the core and cam is in a f302 on daedalus

carter: 'this is oddysey were ready to go'
    ellis: 'good hunting'
    caldwell: 'remember the plan you go after the station we go for the ships'
    carter: 'yep we know see you on the otherside'

both ships enter hyperspace in the same direction

deadalus
    caldwell: 'col mitchell are you guys ready down there'
    mitchel: 'this is blue leader ready to kill us some mercs'
    caldwell: 'the second we leave hyperspace go for your target'
    mitchel: 'will do sir, should be fun'

a few minutes later both oddysey and daedalus drop out of hyperspace in high orbit of a planet there is 1 old goauld station in orbit

crewman: 'sir picking up are targets'
    caldwell: 'good take us in weapons free, launch 302's
    302's from daedalus and oddysey scream out of there hangers meeting up and heading towards the planet daedalus charges full speed towards several orbiting hataks whilst oddysey goes for the station with asgard beams

caldwell: ' fire beams the second were in range'
    crewman: 'yes sir, sir picking up 50+ enemy fighters inbound from planet surface'
    caldwell: 'daedalus to 302's take them out'

the 30 302's begin dogfighting the gliders in low orbit of the planet

mitchell: 'dodger watch your tail youve got a stalker'
    f302: 'sir picking up an alkesh'
    mitchell: 'smoky your with me lets take it down'
    the 2 302's chase the alkesh into the atmosphere firing rails at it 2 gliders come up behind and take out a 302 mitchells 302 takes the alkesh with missles sending it down whilst another 302 comes out behind and destroys the gliders with missles

oddysey heads towards the station firing missles
    carter: 'fire missles till were in range'
    crewman: 'mam theyve opened fired on us shields at 90%, were in range'

oddysey fires beams at the station doing light damage
    carter: 'bring us about take target its powercore'

oddysey makes a hard 180 turn and passes through the station shields dropping several nukes on the station whilst beams cut it up the station starts breaking apart as secondary explosions destroy the station.
    carter: 'daedalus this is oddysey target destroyed, how you doing with yours'
    caldwell: 'last one'
    daedalus getting chased by a hatak flips over and behind the hatak firing 1 beam stright through it
    caldwell: 'lets help out the 302's weve lost a few'
    carter: 'rgr col, preapring to nuke the enemy ground instalation better get them out of there'
    the 302's return to the ship whilst daedalus covers them oddysey fire 3 nukes to the surface and beams the surviving ejected pilots onboards as the 3 nukes explode on the surface both daedalus and oddysey hyperspace out with the huge carnage theyve left behind
    ----

in the sgc sg1 caldwell and ellis sit at the breifing table and landry walks in
    landry: 'so far weve hit them hard 9 enemy strongholds destroyed sg teams have been hiting smaller instalations all over the galaxy'
    mitchell: 'they should nearly be finished'
    ellis: 'well eventualy were going to run out of horizons and 302's before they run out of bases'
    landry: to teal'c 'what kind of help can we get from the jafa nation'
    tealc: 'none, theyve got a kind of unwritten truce with the lucian alliance they dont want to jeodise it for another war'
    landry: 'well were fighting this one alone then, we need option on how to end this soon people'
    caldwell: 'weve got them on the run'
    carter: 'the tokra say theyve retreaded there forces to a few bases to strengthen them most likely there more important worlds'
    mitchell: 'well should be easy enough to wipe them out they havent got the firepower to do any real damage to us in this state'
    daniel: 'maybe we should go for tehre leader they might surrender if they do'
    carter: 'we have no idea which of the 5 planets theyve fortified that he's on'
    landry: 'the IOA wants to destroy the copied asgard data as soon as possible we dont want them coming back with souped up hataks'
    mitchell: 'we could always send a team down to are next target and hack into there databse to find out'
    carter: 'p3c-634 would be best for a tactic like that small shipyard several hataks in orbit and a few glider squads easier than the other planets there gaurding'
    landry: ' we'll need a distraction in space aswell as air cover and a ground diversion'

-----
    read my next post for the rest of part 1

part 2 will come soon maybe tomorow
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Spoiler:

in orbit above earth daedalus apollo and oddysey prepare to embark sam daniel and vala are on the oddeysey with 10 marine strike team whilst tealc and mitchel are on apollo with 50 well armed sg marines

caldwell: 'you all know you asignments lets get this done as quickly as possible'
    mitchell: 'this will be fun'
    teal'c: it has been a while since ive been in a fight like this'
    carter: 'oddysey ready, daedalus your lead'
    ellis: 'apollo ready, but i dont like being bait'
    caldwell: just distract them till we get the data, lets go'

apollo jumps to hyperspace 30 seconds later the oddysey and daedalus follow
    in orbit above a small blue planet apollo exits hyperspace and fires its rails at the enemy hatak in orbit before making a sharp turn and heading off into deep space
    oddysey and daedalus appear in orbit daedalus beams the marines and tealc to the planet as mitchel laucnhes in a 302 with several other and meets up with oddysey and apollo's squads

on the ground tealc and the marines begin a huge ground battle with lucian gun emplacements brutal fighting arrupts as the lucian alliance forces the marines into craters and foxholes tealc notcies several alkesh aproaching them at that moment mitchel's 302 sweep down and begin fighting them
    teal'c: 'mitchell can you take out the enemy gun position'
    mitchell: designate it for me'
    a marine sniper laser designates the targets as 3 302's straf the positions stopping most of the supresion fire.
    teal'c: 'col carter weve got them distracted'
    carter: 'rgr that tealc watch your back'
    sg1 and the marines beam down directly into the complex and proceed unhindered into the enemy auxiliary control room and begin hacking there computers
    outside teal'c sees a quite lul in the firefight and orders the marines to advance when several new weapons emplacement open up cutting down a few marines
    teal'c: mitchell we need you again'
    mitchell: 'bit tied up here T we cant help you'
    mitchell getting chased by several gliders starts taking hits as smoke pillows out of his wing

in orbit oddysey is joined by apollo with heavy shield damage
    ellis: 'oddysey we held them off aslong as we could but we need to recharge are shields
    oddysey crewman: 'rgr that were picking up several hataks aproaching we need to keep them from attacking the planet'
    ellis: 'well stay aslong as we can'

several hataks begin firing on apollo draining its shields very quickly
    ellis: 'we need to leave now, sorry oddysey we cant help'
    oddysey crewman 'rgr get out we can deal with them'

oddysey sweeps in to engage the enemy fleet but only takes out 2 before they fire another volley at apollo hitting its starbouard side unshielded hanger the force breaks the hanger from the remaning superstructure of the apollo, apollo opens a hyperspace portal and just makes it out intime before it is finished leaving thre reamins of its starboard hanger pod in orbit

on the surface teal'c hears the sound of an aproaching alkesh he looks up to see it aproaching
    teal'c: mitchell we need assitance now'
    he hears nothing over the radio and orders the marines to get down.

in the control room sg1 just finish downloading from the computer and get the information there after, but just after finishing the download 20 lucain alliance fight there way in and capture sg1 at gunpoint sg1 puts down its weapons and surenders to the commander.

TO BE CONTINUED

if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

cant leave me hanging man, I am liking this. Where did you get your ideas
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Capitals man!

Comment

This is great! Can wait for the next one.

Comment

I'd use a little more explanation between all the dialogue, but otherwise, I'm liking it.

Comment

Working...
            X