This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Tapping be in the 100th episode?

Many are speculating that she will appear in the 100th episode. Do you think she will or won't? Give reasons TPTB have remained silent on the subject only saying the episode will not be a spoof or joke like the SG-1 was so it is possible she will appear.
    sigpic
    Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Originally posted by atfan View Post
    Many are speculating that she will appear in the 100th episode. Do you think she will or won't? Give reasons TPTB have remained silent on the subject only saying the episode will not be a spoof or joke like the SG-1 was so it is possible she will appear.
    Wow, er, that's difficult to say right now.

She's got S&R, and after that she's only scheduled back for one ep in the back half so far, and to have her appear in it would need to be logical, so she'd have to be in 6x01 too. I hope she comes to Atlantis with the Phoenix in the back half of the season. And I also think the Phoenix should remain on Atlantis from now on. They're 18 days removed from Earth, and they don't even have a ship there? How stupid is that?

So she can come to Atlantis with the Phoenix, as far as I'm concerned. And stay indefinitely.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

wow I have no idea but I sure hope she will!
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
        well, as long as it's not enough lame spoof...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          well, as long as it's not enough lame spoof...
          imo they should do an hour long machinima using stargate worlds, voiced by the actors.

Comment

I'd love to see Amanda in 100 th eps that would rock
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Wow, er, that's difficult to say right now.

She's got S&R, and after that she's only scheduled back for one ep in the back half so far, and to have her appear in it would need to be logical, so she'd have to be in 6x01 too. I hope she comes to Atlantis with the Phoenix in the back half of the season.
              I think there's a reasonably good chance she will be. I also think there’s a chance we may see her in more than one episode in the back half of the season, or at least there's that possibility as I believe Sanctuary (with a thirteen episode season) will wrap production before Atlantis does.

And I also think the Phoenix should remain on Atlantis from now on. They're 18 days removed from Earth, and they don't even have a ship there? How stupid is that?
              From what we've seen it stands to reason that that time is probably shorter now that both Daedalus and Apollo are assigned to Atlantis.
              Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

I'm all for it if it's a serious, not a spoof episode

Comment

I hope she will be!!!

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                  I'm all for it if it's a serious, not a spoof episode
                  I agree. i didn't like the Stargate SG-1 100th episode

created by Hazzano12

Comment

I would really like to see Sam in the 100th episode of SGA. That would be fun.

Comment

i beleive the concern of another spoof has been raised on joe's blog and he's said that 100 will not be in the vein of wormhole extreme or 200
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i beleive the concern of another spoof has been raised on joe's blog and he's said that 100 will not be in the vein of wormhole extreme or 200
                        Well, he also said that Sam will be a full-bird for both movies and Sam and Cam are like siblings /sarcasm

Comment

I'm expecting a few of the SG-1 characters to appear in the SGA 100th episode.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the 100th episode will be the season ender. If that is correct then Amanda should be available since Santuary will be done shooting. Joe has said on his blog that Amanda will be in more episodes if her schedule permits. Taking that all together, that should be a yes.

I also believe should appear in the 100th episode. She has made guest appearances in each of seasons 1-3, was an important part of season 4 and will be guesting in season 5 so she should be in episode 100.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              If I'm not mistaken the 100th episode will be the season ender.
                              that's correct

If that is correct then Amanda should be available since Santuary will be done shooting.
                              yup

Joe has said on his blog that Amanda will be in more episodes if her schedule permits. Taking that all together, that should be a yes.
                              Masterchief writes: “ I read an article about Amanda Tapping’s involvement in season 5. remember a few weeks ago when I asked you about her? you said she’ll definitely be back. according to this interview she “returns to Atlantis to film at least part of the end of season 5?. “

Answer: Carter will be in Search and Rescue and is definitely slated for an episode in the back half. Any further appearances will be wholly dependent on Amanda’s schedule.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pers-in-peril/

we can definitely expect to see her in one ep in the back half. Joe said they still got three remaining slots, maybe she'll be available for another ep. let's hope so

I also believe should appear in the 100th episode. She has made guest appearances in each of seasons 1-3, was an important part of season 4 and will be guesting in season 5 so she should be in episode 100.
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X