This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post
    Yeah but there shields were up at full strength to protect from the replicator beam.
    Is there any indication that there are different levels of shields other than "on" and "off"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      Is there any indication that there are different levels of shields other than "on" and "off"?
      Maybe you can put them up at 50%, so when they are under attack, every other shot will only go through?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

to the original poster, i like the idea of find differents gizmo's left by the Ancients and see where they go with it. don't know about the whole power generation idea since it was done in the episode "Trinity".
        if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Maybe you can put them up at 50%, so when they are under attack, every other shot will only go through?

That wouldn't really surprise me. The Ancients may be smart but they have no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            That wouldn't really surprise me. The Ancients may be smart but they have no sense at all.
            We need to start doing the math about how many people have died cos of Ancient devices already, or how many times Ancients screwed up in the Galaxy in general...

That device from Sunday, do they know if the bomb thing is being created in a Wraith body?

If they could somehow make a special room on a planet that protects people outside it from radiation, where they could set the device in, and make sure it auto opens and locks, they might be able to use it against the Wraith? Ya know, just kidnap a few Wraith, Warriors accompanied by a Faced Wraith, or something alike, expose them till they carry the package (Keep them stunned, of course), drop them off near a Hive ship so they'll be picked up, and then: BOOM!

If you have a few teams working on capturing Wraith so you can affect many different Wraith and different Hives at about the same time... Could be fun, and unique, to see!

Plus something good could have come out of that ep, except for us laughing at Ronon's skills with a golf stick... "Just tell me where to put it and I'll do it..." *g*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
            X