This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats worse? Bill Lee or Rodney McKay

Being trapped with a guy who's obsessed with World of Warcraft that can't just be quiet about it and keeps yammering on about it(bill)? or a Guy who's going insane thinking he has a disease([mod edit: Rodney, not David H.])?
    Last edited by Darren; 21 March 2008, 11:10 PM.

Well if they were both NAKED and I could look my fill.....then Whine and Yammer away!

I have plenty o' time
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

.: Bill Lee is worse. I know for a fact I wouldn't want to see him in the buff

.: Rodney, on the other hand ...

Spoiler:

Comment

Lee. Rodney can be annoying, but I've come to quite adore him

Comment

I like both, Rodney is great character, but I would prefer stay with Lee- he is so funny! And it will be easier to make Lee be quite. Rodney will never stop talking, talking, talking...
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I liked Bill more while he was grouchy in S6. Now he's just annoying. Rodney can also be annoying from time to time, but it's bearable.
            sigpic

Comment

I like rodney better, but bill isn't that bad, just weird

Comment

If I were going to be trapped with either Rodney or Bill, who would it be?

Bill...he's more of an average guy and I could probably talk about movies, Wormhole Extreme, music, ect. to pass the time while waiting to be rescued.

Rodney would just irritate me and insist on how much smarter he is and how he will single handedly save my sorry arse from whatever situation we are in. And he will do that, plus state he's going hypoglycemic...eating my only ration bar, tell me all about physics, which I know nothing about and then...right before Sam Carter saves us...he starts to disclose his "awful" childhood.

Now if I had my choice of any character to be stuck with...it would be Vala. Solely because she would be more bored than me and surly become entertaining.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                X