This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic Park on DVD

I've been trying to track down the first Jurassic Park and trilogy boxset on DVD, but it can't be found anywhere to purchase for new here. Anyone know if Universal is planning to release a new Indiana Jones/Star Wars type of boxset, or would we most likely have to wait until the new movie is released?

I think I heard from my sister that they were planning to release those three movies out on DVD together, but I don't know when that was, or if it's true. I haven't a clue really.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

They did in '01 I think, but it was just the seperate DVD releases put together in a box. I've been trying to find that as well, but it must have been a limited run here cause no one seems to have it. You would think that they'd have plenty of stock.

Comment

They are probably going to do it, when they release J4 in thearters. That way you buy the DVD boxset and get the free ticket to see J4.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I remember a boxset of Jurassic Park and The Lost World coming out in Oct? 2000. That was very difficult to get for some reason - even though there aren't any extras. So I just got the two movies seperate. JP3 came out Dec 2001 on DVD, so I got that and have all three sans special box for the first two. I am not aware of a R1 trilogy box set on DVD, but perhaps in your crazy region they do

Comment

They do in yours as well. I checked Amazon.com.

Comment

I saw the first movie when I was 6 (loved it! Laughed like crazy when the lawyer got eaten), the second one was pretty good. Not as good as the first movie. And we saw the third movie in theaters. I didn't really like that movie at all. There wasn't really that much of a story, and not enough people died!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The first two are awesome. I'd only buy the third to have all of them.

Comment

They did have the DVD boxset of the three movies it costed $55 to $60. Best Buy sold all three for $25, so which is a better deal? None of them have anything special in them so I didn't buy them.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I just got an e-mail back from an Australian online store and they've said that the boxset has been discontinued and that they're not sure if it'll be available again in the future. If that's the case, Universal probably will be releasing a new boxset either before or after Jurassic Park 4 is released.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                      I just got an e-mail back from an Australian online store and they've said that the boxset has been discontinued and that they're not sure if it'll be available again in the future. If that's the case, Universal probably will be releasing a new boxset either before or after Jurassic Park 4 is released.
                      Wow, like that wasn't taken exactly from what I said, about 4 posts above this one.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I know that. I was agreeing with what you said...

Comment

I just saw The Lost World at the mall for $12.95, I thought about getting it, because it's extremely cheap, but figured I'd just wait for a new boxset to be released.

Comment

About 2 months ago Best Buy had 3 DVDs for $20 and they had all of the JPs. I was going to buy them until I found out they don't have any deleted scenes and that made the DVDs pointless.
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

The 'Jurassic Park' trilogoy box set includes 4 discs. The first 3 are the original DVD releases with a different cover (as previously stated) and the fourth disc is bonus features / deleted scenes / filming documentaries from the series.

You can find new, sealed, unopened copies from eBay.

Comment

Working...
                              X