SGA Season 4 DVD set: News, articles, reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Season 4 DVD set: News, articles, reviews

Reportedly, it will hit the stores on July 8th. TVshowsondvd.com doesn't show it yet.

What's your source? Your normally better with this kind of information, prion.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think this is a wise decision. 'Continuum' will come out in July, too and people will have to split their money between them

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
        I don't think this is a wise decision. 'Continuum' will come out in July, too and people will have to split their money between them
        Agreed, I haven't even bought SGA Season 3, yet (SGA vs. Family Guy, I picked Family Guy).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
          Agreed, I haven't even bought SGA Season 3, yet (SGA vs. Family Guy, I picked Family Guy).
          Who wouldn't?

Comment

If you live in the US near a Circuit City store, they have the first three seasons of SGA on sale this week for $19.99 each. I think you can also get the same price if you order it on-line.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Easy choice for me because I don't care that much about Continuum and will only buy the SGA season 4 box set.

Who wouldn't?
              I wouldn't because I don't watch nor care about Family Guy.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                where's Brian?
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                  Easy choice for me because I don't care that much about Continuum and will only buy the SGA season 4 box set.

Oh, I'll have to come back to this thread when Brian finds that quote

What's your source? Your normally better with this kind of information, prion.
                  That's why I said "reportedly" which is not a 100% verification. Still awaiting from a source. So, it's not carved in stone, etched in steel, whatever.

However, if this does prove correct, putting SG4 out right before season 5 airs will push sales.

Comment

If I had to choose between Family Guy and Atlantis, I'd choose Family Guy. Family Guy you can pop in when your friends are over and have a good laugh. A lot of people think Stargate is cool but it is a show to recommend to watch not actually put it on when people are over the house and whatnot. Plus it's hard to quote lines from Stargate in real life. Family Guy has millions upon millions tuning into the show so they get it. Leaving off, with one of my favorite quotes from a recent season....

Stewie: "You can't have a pie without Cool hip"
                    Brian: "You mean Cool Whip"
                    Stewie: "Thats what I said Cool hip"
                    Brian: "Why are you putting so much emphasis on the "H"
                    Stewie: I dunno, it's Cool Hip
                    Brian: "Cool Whip"
                    Stewie"Cool hip"
                    Brian: " Cool Whip"
                    Brian: "YOU'RE EATING HAIR!"

Anyway getting back on topic, I think SGA's season 4 should not come out the same time as continuum. When you have the holidays around the corner after the summer, it may be smart to release one of those DVDs then. Preferably Atlantis Season 4 for like September/October.
                    sigpic

Comment

Since it's a possibility that both DVDs will come out in July, I'll just start saving now and then I'll have enough to buy both at the same time!
                      sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        If I had to choose between Family Guy and Atlantis, I'd choose Family Guy. Family Guy you can pop in when your friends are over and have a good laugh. A lot of people think Stargate is cool but it is a show to recommend to watch not actually put it on when people are over the house and whatnot. Plus it's hard to quote lines from Stargate in real life. Family Guy has millions upon millions tuning into the show so they get it. Leaving off, with one of my favorite quotes from a recent season....

Anyway getting back on topic, I think SGA's season 4 should not come out the same time as continuum. When you have the holidays around the corner after the summer, it may be smart to release one of those DVDs then. Preferably Atlantis Season 4 for like September/October.
                        we'll still talk to you even if you choose FG over sGA I do think "Ya think?" from SG1 is very well quoted, but then it's part of the popular vernacular before SG1...

I think they probably suffered in the delay on the release of whichever season came out AFTER Christmas. People want DVDs *now* remember, so getting it out in front of season 5 will mean higher sales. Waiting till September, you've got new shows on TV, etc.

Comment

It seems like that would not be happening. Sci Fi channel had been releasing the last season of the show about two weeks before the next season starts. The just release Battlestar Galatica on March 18 and the new season stars April 4.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            That's why I said "reportedly" which is not a 100% verification. Still awaiting from a source. So, it's not carved in stone, etched in steel, whatever.
                            Then from where did you get this info?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Then from where did you get this info?
                              Hope it wasn't from Atlantis Archive.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X