This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for SG-1 Complete Series Box Only

As the title says I am looking for the Box and Sleeves/Inserts only from the Stargate SG-1 - The Complete Series Collection. I, having been a long time fan of the show, bought all the seasons of this show as they were released. Now my problem is I do not have the shelf space to put them anywhere anymore. Also, I do not wish to go through the trouble of selling them on ebay for maybe, I dunno, $100, and then shell out the remaining $80 to save some shelf space. If anyone is interested, tho I know my chances of finding someone who is are low, please send me a message and we can work a deal around a price and I will throw in the boxes from the individual seasons in the deal if the seller should wish for them. Hope to do business with ya!

Sorry to say that I don't have what you're looking for, but I sure would like to find someone or some business company who's willing to sell empty DVD box packages too, and not just for Stargate DVDs... especially in our day and age when every studio seems to sell individual season boxsets first, then later the full complete series!

I have a lot of sci-fi DVDs in my collection right now, but I sure hate the fact that most are in these fragile cardboard packages and not in hard plastic or steel boxes. As a result, some of my DVD boxes like Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5 and Doctor Who are slightly damaged even though I've barely touched these after the first viewing. I'd sure like to replace just the packages for these; it would be less expensive than rebuying the whole set.

Comment

Working...
    X