A New Series By Joss Whedon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Series By Joss Whedon.

I looks like Joss Whedon has a new venture going. It's called Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog, a web based series.

http://www.syfyportal.com/news424820.html

Whedon described the musical as "the story of a low-rent super-villain, the hero who keeps beating him up, and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to."

"Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" stars Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible, Nathan Fillion ("Firefly," Serenity") as Captain Hammer, Felicia Day ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as Penny, "And a cast of Dozens!" Whedon concluded.

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
    I looks like Joss Whedon has a new venture going. It's called Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog, a web based series.

http://www.syfyportal.com/news424820.html
    hehe, yup, there's a thread in the main sci-fi folder, this looks to be hilarious.

I love the Captain Hammerpants jokes coming from this already.

Comment

Baa, I hate webbased series.

Comment

Is this going to be like Sanctuary where you have to pay to download the episodes, or will be available through streaming?
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
          Is this going to be like Sanctuary where you have to pay to download the episodes, or will be available through streaming?
          They haven't gone so far as to say yet. Though it will probably be available through this site. It is only three ten-minute episodes, my best guess would be that it will be available through streaming. But that's probably more hope than guess, I really have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            They haven't gone so far as to say yet. Though it will probably be available through this site. It is only three ten-minute episodes, my best guess would be that it will be available through streaming. But that's probably more hope than guess, I really have no idea.
            Thank you! I really look forward to seeing it!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
            X