Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings and Cosplay

Greetings!

Long time star gate fan but new to gate world! *waves* Just thought I’d poke in and say Hi to my fellow SG geeks

I was hoping that you guys might be able to give any kind of suggestions. I have a convention coming up next month with a cosplay comp which my friend and I are entering in our SGC getup which we’ve now completed but we’re both at a loss as to what to do with our 1 minute skit which we have to perform. Usually some kinda witty dialogue is favored but I can’t really think of anything to be honest.

Anyone got any suggestions at all?

Regards,

Viathan

Originally posted by Viathan View Post
    Greetings!

Long time star gate fan but new to gate world! *waves* Just thought I’d poke in and say Hi to my fellow SG geeks

I was hoping that you guys might be able to give any kind of suggestions. I have a convention coming up next month with a cosplay comp which my friend and I are entering in our SGC getup which we’ve now completed but we’re both at a loss as to what to do with our 1 minute skit which we have to perform. Usually some kinda witty dialogue is favored but I can’t really think of anything to be honest.

Anyone got any suggestions at all?

Regards,

Viathan
    but like make like u found an artifact and one says"What do we do know?'' and the other says'' Okay we went over this once.When George Washington won the revolution where did he go?When Christopher Columbus found America where did he go.When Harry Truman bomed Hiroshima where did he go?'' then the other says''I don't know.''then the last line is...''Aw hell, we are going to fricking Disneyland dude god!'' hope you enjoy and u are welcome
    Last edited by Mr.Dr.Prof.Col.John Sheppard; 18 March 2008, 03:46 PM. Reason: wrong sentence

Comment

haha thats REALLY weird good but weird

thanks man.. ill put it into the pool of ideas

any other suggestions, guys?

Comment

Working...
      X