X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spg_1983
    lol its name is smurfy?
    Well, it's blue... and it's kinda started making some "la la la" noises...

Maybe it's a Furling??

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Well, it's blue... and it's kinda started making some "la la la" noises...

Maybe it's a Furling??
      AHA so thats where the writers have been hiding that story line!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Hostess cupcakes then
        Tame, I despise cake. Including the kind in the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          how can anyone despise cake?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Well that settles it. I had my doubts that you were actually human and that clinched it.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I think they're pretty close to proving chocolate is a narcotic for some women. I do not blame those who love cake. I just ask they don't blame me for not

Comment

I think they're pretty close to proving chocolate is a narcotic for some women. I do not blame those who love cake. I just ask they don't blame me for not
                :::heavy sigh::::: I married one of YOU people.. Hubs doesn't like cake either. I'll bet you like Jolly Ranchers....dontcha
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The forums have been down for a long time. It was only a few hours ago that I could access it again
                  __

__

Comment

SERVER UPDATE ...

We're still settling into our new home, and that means the back-end tech stuff as much as the front-end forum software! Hopefully the blips will become more and more tiny and rare, until they vanish in a whisp of dust, like ... I don't know, it's too late at night for a really good metaphor.

Sergeat Siler has been downstairs banging on the machine with his big wrench. Actually, he's upgrading it. We should be sailing faster and more smoothly -- hopefully you'll notice an improvement in the forum performance.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Maybe it just needs a quick reboot a la Hex. Anyhow, I hope everything goes okay.
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I do not blame those who love cake. I just ask they don't blame me for not
                        Too late. I'm with Shipper, you aren't human.

Let me guess, you like the yellow ones... (Jolly Ranchers, that is...)

Comment

Why don't we get Major Carter to look into the problem? She can fix anything!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think i know what causes the problem: SPAMERS, AND 100 OF THEIR OFFTOPIC POSTS >

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              :::heavy sigh::::: I married one of YOU people.. Hubs doesn't like cake either. I'll bet you like Jolly Ranchers....dontcha
                              Oh, I do! Mainly the red and pink ones. But this is another topic for another thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X