What happened to the ships? AoT spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the ships? AoT spoilers

Not sure if this goes in AoT area or general cause it draws on both, so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Spoiler:

So the Priors are now believing that the Ori ain't their gods afterall. This leaves who knows how many Ori ships in our galaxy with who knows what makeup of crew. So what exactly happens to them? Do they simply fly home through the Supergate? Do the other humans take the Ori ships and use them for their own purposes?
    I'd personally like to see them be taken by other humans. It'd be fun to see Jonas Quinn commanding the Langaran Battle Cruiser L.S.S. Unity team up with Odyssey on some special mission. Or have Odyssey face down Lucian ships not only lead by a toilet-class ship, but enhanced with that technology.
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

There's no way of knowing yet, but I expect they'll just head for home through the supergate...

Comment

Only the Prior's can fly those ships, why would they want keep fighting after all that has happend?

Comment

Likely the ships will be docked on the planets they came from. Maybe they people will live on them instead of the crude villages. And one day rise up again to defend their galaxy.

Comment

On Joe's blog this was said:

Belouchi writes: “ 1. [..] After seeing the Ark of Truth […]. They have 11 powerful ships at their disposal, why couldn’t they lend a hand against the evil wraith in the pegasus galaxy?

Answers: 1. The Ori ships were powered by the Prior who, in turn, drew their power from the Ori/Adria.
          This doesn't really make sense though as we saw their ships working fine after the Ori died and before Adria ascended.

Comment

Probably just a convenient excuse not to tip the balance of power in favour of the Tau'ri by giving them a really powerful ally to deal with the Wraith. If the Doci were to agree and send even say a half dozen Ori motherships to the Pegasus galaxy, I suspect all known Wraith hiveships would be eliminated within a week or so.

Comment

Not nessesarily! The ancients were on the same level as the Ori were and they were defeated by the Wraith!

But i do agree with the excuse bit. i doubt we'll see the Ori again, well their followers again. What do we call them now? mmm

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                On Joe's blog this was said:

blah blah blah...
                This doesn't really make sense though as we saw their ships working fine after the Ori died and before Adria ascended.

His statement makes no sense and it's completly illogical. If it is true, there are 11 Ori warship in the Solar system.

No, I think these ships are somewhere in the Ori galaxy. I doubt we'll see them again
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

I would say the Ori ships Priors simply piloted their warships through the Supergate in order to be with their people and reform.

Why I say this? Because there is no need for more supertech to be spread to everyone.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

What JM said is BS as someone else said weve seen them work after the Ori were dead and before adria ascended, plus wouldnt that technically be interfering with the lower planes when they were in the MW so the ancients would have stopped them?

even if a prior has to fly them i hope we have some scientists on one studying the tech!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                    SG1 -

Comment

well jm does change some things irregardless of inconsistencies, like the zat. But that does explain why the ori ships didnt attack when earth was in their sights.

but the ships are huge and the space in the middle was incredibly large we could probably fit some asgard ion neutrino generators in there to at least power it to 50%.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Too bad some of the ships weren't built in the MW or atleast crewed by MW people. Then, they might be convinced to keep the ships in this galaxy.
                        When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                        Zatnikitelman

Comment

well if they really ran out of power when adria and morgan le fay fought we still have these 7 ships stranded out in our own solar system. They're essentially gonna die if they dont get off, so we could negotiate keeping the ships in exchange for transport from inevitable death. Or we wait it out and just transport the dead bodies off the ship in several months.
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                            well if they really ran out of power when adria and morgan le fay fought we still have these 7 ships stranded out in our own solar system. They're essentially gonna die if they dont get off, so we could negotiate keeping the ships in exchange for transport from inevitable death. Or we wait it out and just transport the dead bodies off the ship in several months.
                            we just freed them... arent we entitled to at least 1 as a gift?... or at least a fruit basket?..
                            ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseowl777 View Post
                              we just freed them... arent we entitled to at least 1 as a gift?... or at least a fruit basket?..
                              Nope not really and Earth is churning out 1 ship per year with Asgard supertech, why would Earth want an Ori Ship which would be difficult to maintain without the Priors?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X