Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting BAMSR Dialog (Spoilers for "Be All My Sins Remember'd")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting BAMSR Dialog (Spoilers for "Be All My Sins Remember'd")

Spoiler:
    Woman: "Our intel was correct, the planet has been completely destroyed.
    Man (off screen): "Can you detect any trace Replicator cells?"
    Woman: "Negative, they've been completely wiped out."
    Weir: "Good, now we can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders."

Now, I'm quite aware that this COULD have just been a peculiarity of scripting, but personally found it interesting that a supposed faction of Replicators referred to the Asurans as "replicator cells", rather than "nanites", the typical term used in the show.

This could indicate that the crew of that vessel are in fact not replicators as first thought, but a group of assembled humans (or Lanteans) somewhat akin to the manufactured version of Shepherd's team. This would also explain why they were unaffected by FRAN's programming, and did not become part of the Repliblob.[/B]

Interesting point.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
      Spoiler:
      Weir: "Good, now we can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders."

Now, I'm quite aware that this COULD have just been a peculiarity of scripting, but personally found it interesting that a supposed faction of Replicators referred to the Asurans as "replicator cells", rather than "nanites", the typical term used in the show.

This could indicate that the crew of that vessel are in fact not replicators as first thought, but a group of assembled humans (or Lanteans) somewhat akin to the manufactured version of Shepherd's team. This would also explain why they were unaffected by FRAN's programming, and did not become part of the Repliblob.[/B]
      Interesting point. This would make things much more interesting in my opinion and the whole "It's time to begin." line makes me curious of what they want to begin. Hopefully this will be addressed somehow in Season 5, (I know that Torri won't be appearing), but without Dr. Weir.
      sigpic
      Don't touch Lola

Comment

This would also explain why they were unaffected by FRAN's programming, and did not become part of the Repliblob.[/B]
        who said they were in the vicinity of the planet during the battle?

Originally posted by Ricksal0224 View Post
        Interesting point. This would make things much more interesting in my opinion and the whole "It's time to begin." line makes me curious of what they want to begin. Hopefully this will be addressed somehow in Season 5, (I know that Torri won't be appearing), but without Dr. Weir.
        from JM's blog
        Shawna writes: “So, let me get this straight…there isn’t going to be any conclusion to wrap up that random and tantalizing teaser/cliffhanger scene because Torri decided not to do it?”

Answer: That is incorrect. The script will be revised, adjustments made, and that particular story will be told in season 5. We won’t leave you hanging.
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

They might turn out to be humans, but I doubt the writers would change 'nanites' to 'replicator cells' in the script just because that's what they had in mind, I don't think they'd make the distinction...

Comment

Maybe there replicater expirements to get rid of nanites and be come closer to flesh, soul, blood and ascension? Or maybe their human. I still think that there work is toward ascension, but they are programmed to ascend only after the wraith die. Is that part of their plan, kill the wraith? Or maybe their trying to find away around that so that they don't have to do the impossible?
            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Doesn't matter anyway... This is the true story.
              Last edited by Invictus; 18 March 2008, 11:06 AM.
              The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by Karhedron
              I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Spoiler:

They weren't affected by Fran's programing because they weren't there when it activated. How do I know that? Well it is simple, their ship would have been destroyed in the explosion. How do I know that you ask? Well its because the other replicator ships weren't floating around.

Comment

Working...
                X