Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis Catwalk: Best and Worst Outfits...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Catwalk: Best and Worst Outfits...

Hey, just been watching 38 minutes (for the umpteenth time), and as usual cringe at the sight of Weir's brown plastic bag effect outfit.
    Anyone else have some pet hate articles of clothing seen on our heroes?
    Or ones you really like...
    I have no idea how to put up screen caps, but I am going to try, so everyone may see again the hideousness of poor Elizabeth's ensemble.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Well, I tried but it's very small... help, anyone!
    How do I do it properly?

Last edited by fuchsia; 29 September 2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...9_08.jpg.shtml

Superfly...

Favourite uniforms btw

Comment

I thought you can't use http: or am I wrong you might want to use an online photo hosting like Photobucket or Imageshack you will get better resolution then put in spoilers tag. I'm new at this to. You can also ask the Mods. About her brown outfit mmm.... let me think... Well they couldn't let her wear a black leather coat. Steve would get jeaous just joking of course

As for their clothing I never gave it much thought. I only thing I hated were those colored patches on their jacket uniforms you know the big yellow or red patches they were just hideous. Good thing they changed their uniforms this season.

LS

Comment

Thanks!
          I wondered if you could somehow just download it as a jpg from your computer... so it came out as a full picture.
          All the other threads have these great big pics so i'd love to know how they do it!
          I think I will ask a mod though.... ta!

Teyla's had some great clothes... but remember Rodney's pants in Miller's Crossing?
          !!!!
          Trying for a cap here....

I ought to say that all my screencaps are taken from stargatecaps.com and I hope it's okay for me to post them here... a big thankyou to those guys.
          Last edited by fuchsia; 29 September 2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Here goes....

Spoilered due to width...

Spoiler:

Yay it worked...
            thanks PharaohAtem for your help.

Comment

lol

Comment

I know these aren't our heroes but I think the Lantean/Asuran and Orlesian outfits are horribly drab.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  I know these aren't our heroes but I think the Lantean/Asuran and Orlesian outfits are horribly drab.
                  You are awarded a Top Shop/Burtons voucher to the value of 5 quid for using the excellent phrase, "horribly drab".

(PharaohAtem wins one for helping me with my screencaps)

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    You are awarded a Top Shop/Burtons voucher to the value of 5 quid for using the excellent phrase, "horribly drab".
                    Thank you. I promise not to spend it all at once.
                    sigpic

Comment

Too funny. As soon as I saw the thread title, I instantly thought of Weir's horrid shirt in 38 Minutes...then I saw that was the original poster's thought!!

Also those ridiculous gill-type shirt thingies the Asurans wear. What on earth...sorry, what in the PEGASUS GALAXY...is up with that?!

Comment

my vote goes to this for worst:
                        http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...3x03-0236.html

I like the wraith clothes style, can't go wrong with sleek black trench coats.

Comment

Personally, the Atlantis/Asuras Lantean outfits are my favorite items of clothing on the show (as opposed to the on-ship uniforms used on the Aurora (notice, the Tria crew uses the Atlantis-style clothing)).

Comment

best? isn't that obvious?

(spoiler for size, anything for season 4 eps is in extra spoiler tags inside)
                            Spoiler:

he looks so sharp!

check out that outfit!

my sister (roguedragon) made the Sims2 outfit, she made others but this one came out really well

spoils of war
                            Spoiler:

the last man
                            Spoiler:

Worst: Any of Sam's or Teyla's where they're showing way too much cleavage (eeekk!)

Comment

I personally like whenever we see a Wraith Queen on the show. Those ladies always seem to be dressing sharp and with style
                              sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Working...
                              X