No announcement yet.

What did Future McKay mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe McKay was speaking about something unrelated. I agree withh those that talked about corruption or IOA mismanagement. Humans have an arrogance about them, and getting their butts kicked by Michael in Pegasus would have done great damage to the tau'ri psyche. Losing Sam would be a major blow, as well. He was speaking to the state of affairs on earth, not an immenent threat to the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
      Actually the timeline goes like this

ARK of truth
      S4 SGA
      Continuum.
      Ok, maybe you're right.

I was thinking when she left Atlantis that's when Ark of truth happened.

Comment

I think either of the following happened:

a) Michael conquers the PG and then sets his sights on the MW. His initial attack follows the same strategy that it did in the PG - distribute the Hoffan drug and take the survivors as hybrids to build an army. When he moved his ships in, Earth and the Jaffa destroyed his fleet and stopped his army. However, a great deal of damage was done which Earth was blamed for. Earth became isolated and distant from their allies by the time McKay went to Gen. Lorne.

b) Michael never made it to the MW but the IOA had adopted a very isolationist policy as a result of what happened in PG. Maybe something happened in the MW that Earth could have prevented/helped with but didn't. Maybe McKay was trying to appeal to Lorne's guilt over his lack of power to do the right thing as the IOA were in charge.
        I hope you like Guinness sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for.... food

Comment

Working...
        X