This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack instead of Landrey in unending

I think that in Unending it should have been Jack in command instead of Landery. I mean Jack is the soul reason why we became allies with them so it would have been approate for him to accept all of the upgrades and the title of "the 5th race". And it would have been more emotial to see Jack die.
    sigpic

Both Landry and Jack should've been there.

In my ideal world, Family Ties should've been replaced by Dominion, and Unending should've taken the last 2 spots.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

In my ideal world, Family Ties should've been replaced by Dominion, and Unending should've taken the last 2 spots.
      Ooh! You genius!! That would have been perfect. I don't despise Family Ties like some people, but it was definitely a weaker one for me, and I wouldn't miss it.

Comment

i'll take anything over family ties
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yea Family ties was stupid it had no point. The last 5 episodes should have been serous like i think the one where Tealc went Rambo was cool (i think it was dominon but im not shure)
          sigpic

Comment

i would have scrubbed 'unending' all together (too depressing), and made sure just the idea of 'family ties' never made it past that stage.

since i can't remember what 'dominion' was about, i can't tell you my feelings on it. hmm, just not remembering the ep says something... (i can't remember the vast majority of the ep names in s9/10 )

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              Ooh! You genius!! That would have been perfect. I don't despise Family Ties like some people, but it was definitely a weaker one for me, and I wouldn't miss it.

Indeed. I thought Family Ties was alright, but a longer Unending would be much better. More focus would've been given to the Asgard, and the 50-years thing wouldn't have breezed by nearly as quickly.

And I like the depressing.

Comment

Indeed. I thought Family Ties was alright, but a longer Unending would be much better. More focus would've been given to the Asgard, and the 50-years thing wouldn't have breezed by nearly as quickly.

And I like the depressing.
                Totally agree with you! Should have been 2 episodes, more focus on the Asgard maybe going over the tech that they were giving away.

The depressingness (if that is a word) is great i think beings the episode together showing the hardship of being stuck and of losing a friend.

Do think that the 50-years did need more detail but still found what they did include was amazing, such as the Daniel and Vala bond.

More importantly 100% agree that Jack should have been there for a couple of reasons 1)his character saying good bye to Thor 2)maybe him and Sam could have the same development as Daniel and Vala?? 3)the end of an era he should have been included infact i cant beleve he didnt request to be....

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
                  Yea Family ties was stupid it had no point. The last 5 episodes should have been serous like i think the one where Tealc went Rambo was cool (i think it was dominon but im not shure)
                  I don't like Family Ties much, but I HATED Talion (Teal'c as Rambo). I would have said THAT one could go away for a longer form of Undending! But I can see how the big Teal'c fans could like it. I don't even think the Vala fans were too fond of Family Ties!

(p.s. Dominion was the one where they tricked Adria with Vala's false memories and Adria ascended at the end).

Comment

I agree he is O'neil a legend among the Asgards. If he had known it was the last time they would meet the Asgards before hand maybe He would have come. Landry just seemed out of place in Unending. I just like Jack. Who knows they migth have gone fishing with Thor first....
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Personally i thought Tallion was great. It brought Tealc back to his warrior insticnt
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        I don't like Family Ties much, but I HATED Talion (Teal'c as Rambo). I would have said THAT one could go away for a longer form of Undending! But I can see how the big Teal'c fans could like it. I don't even think the Vala fans were too fond of Family Ties!

(p.s. Dominion was the one where they tricked Adria with Vala's false memories and Adria ascended at the end).
                        I've been seeing that bad guy from Talion a lot lately. In the past few days I have seen him in...

The Unit
                        Sarah Connor Chronicles
                        The Bank Job

I didn't really like "Unending" although I have watched it several times.

I am not particularly fond of Landry and would have loved for O'Neill to have been there.
                        I didn't like the Ori following them to the Asgard because it means that they were able to track the Odyssey before it got the Asgard core (plot hole).
                        I felt bad for Teal'c because the dude is now 150 or so!

It seemed rushed at the beginning and slow for the last half.

I don't mean to diss it too much because as an episode it was pretty good but as the FINAL episode, it could have been better.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not a Jack fan, however it'd have been good if he'd been in the last ep, even if just right at the end when the team were going off on their "last" adventure for the series. Kinda like they did in 200 with everyone going through the gate? Like that, only not then.

I liked Family Ties. Okay, I liked Sam and Cam being all cute at the beginning, and Sam and Vala sharing a drink at the end. It was a nice piece to have, I thought, simply in that at the time I'd read SO much negative stuff about season 9 & 10, especially in regards to how Vala and Sam hate each other...and really, it wasn't even there! Don't even know where the group of shippers whom I'd read it all on, got their info from. SG1 "Take 3" rocks

Spoiler:
                          MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                          I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                          this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                          - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang
                            I think that in Unending it should have been Jack in command instead of Landery. I mean Jack is the soul reason why we became allies with them so it would have been approate for him to accept all of the upgrades and the title of "the 5th race".
                            better than that, he could've even talked them out of blowing themselves up

Comment

Family ties was stupid. However Teal'c going Rambo was awesome. I loved that episode. But Unending tops them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X