This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actor Watch: Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett) 'See Grace Fly' released

For all Paul McGillion (Dr. Carson Beckett) fans and fans of excellent independent movies in general, the award winning 'See Grace Fly' is now available to download from the site www.cineclix.com for $5.99 and will also shortly be available on DVD, which includes extras such as a full length commentary by Paul!

I highly recommend it to anyone and hope lots of you will show your support for the actor and independent film making. I’m told that if enough interest is shown it might just make the big screen for the full release 'See Grace Fly' deserves.

'See Grace Fly' is one of the best films I've seen this year (and as someone who occasional writes film and theatre reviews, I say that with as much unbiased honesty as I can). It tackles the difficult issues of mental health and religion with touching, powerful and poignant performances, excellent direction and high production values. Considering it was made for what most Hollywood movie’s weekly catering budgets would consider small, most of which would not hold a candle to this film in performance and presentation; I think that’s highly impressive personally! Not to mention the writer of this movie seemed to have its subject matter very close to heart and you can see that coming through on screen.

Goto www.seegracefly.com to watch the trailer, read reviews, look at stills and find out more!

For all PM fans, Paul is absolutely incredible in this movie. This is the kind of stuff we should all want to see him in more, lots more. His performance as ‘Dominic McKinley’ earned Paul a ‘Best Lead Male’ Leo Award nomination and it’s very easy to see why. Oh and he looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous!! (sorry couldn’t help myself! )

FYI www.cineclix.com is an official movie download site, and will cost $5.99 (so its like renting but you get to keep it). The movie is 512mb and has to be finished downloading in 7 days, so it’s for broadband users only unfortunately. I hope lots of you follow my recommendation; it would seriously be a shame for a movie of this calibre to disappear into obscurity!

TJ
    -----------------------------
    http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net

Update: Looks like the film now has a theatrical release, but only in Canada at the moment (D'oh!), Toronto on November 12, and Vancouver on December 3.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the UK at some point to!

TJ
    ---------------------
    http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net

Comment

Go SGF! Go Paul, Gina, Robert, etc! This movie deserves praise and a whole lot of notice. I have never actually wanted to live in Canada until this year. Now they get Stargate eps first AND they get to see See Grace Fly on the big screen! Can you actually die of jealousy? Probably not, or I would have by now!

SGF is a great movie, in and of itself, but to get back On Topic and become my shallow little self again, can I say that the thing I am most jealous about is those lucky buggers who get to see the film on the big screen, which means a LARGER THAN LIFE SIZE NEKKID PAUL?!

Oh, that tan line! Nice work toning the butt up, btw, Paul! We appreciate it! TRUST me!

Comment

Working...
      X