X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An SG1 Question and an Atlantis Question

SG1 Question:
    Does anyone know if any copies of the SG1: The Alliance game script got leaked out? I mean the talking that actually took place during the game. I saw a few blurry shots during the bonus feature on a DVD but they didn't help much.

Atlantis Question:
    Does anyone think the Wraith will enter hybernation at some point soon? All they need to do to replenish their food supply is wait another 200 years (a guess based on information in "Poisoning the Well") or do the Wraith need to feed a certain amount before they can go back to sleep?

Originally posted by qmwneb View Post
    SG1 Question:
    Does anyone know if any copies of the SG1: The Alliance game script got leaked out? I mean the talking that actually took place during the game. I saw a few blurry shots during the bonus feature on a DVD but they didn't help much.
    Nope unfortunatly not.

Originally posted by qmwneb View Post
    Atlantis Question:
    Does anyone think the Wraith will enter hybernation at some point soon? All they need to do to replenish their food supply is wait another 200 years (a guess based on information in "Poisoning the Well") or do the Wraith need to feed a certain amount before they can go back to sleep?
    Depends if they actually hibernate or just use stasis pods. I doubt they will return to hibernation in the foreseeable future simply because there are several threats to them at large... namely Michael and the Atlantis expedition
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Right now, the wraith don't trust each other enough to ggo into hibernation. I bet U if one hive does that, other wraith will kill them. So they'd have all the humans to themselves.
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Working...
      X