No announcement yet.

What makes Mikey so special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just said it: the Wraith are weakened; not just a race either; individual Wraiths are all weakened due to the low non-tainted food supply and would be much less formidable than your average Wraith. Heck, Mikey may not have even needed to use force to get the cruiser. He just needed all the Wraith to die from feeding on poisoned humans and then take over.

But yeah, it isn't too difficult to see how it works: Michael infects many worlds with the Hoffen drug, many MANY Wraiths die from poisoning or starvation, leaving essentially empty hives and cruisers behind for Michael's henchman to take. Once he has enough ships, he'll go all out on the rest of the Wraith.

Comment

Very good points. Maybe I'm biased on this whole situation because I don't like Michael or the current storyline, but still you do raise good points. I just don't like how the writers as a whole have abandoned the Wraith as the primary enemy and moved on to the Replicators and now to Michael, nor do I like the character (good actor) or the retrovirus storyline that he's a product of. I just wish that they tie up this storyline and move onto something more interesting.

Comment

Circumstances.

What made Hilter so 'special'?

Comment

He only had one ball.

Comment

Now that he is part human Mikey works..he is not a lazy Wraith that sleeps for hundreds of years. AFter they defeated the Ancients that WRaith have been relaxing all they do is Sleep, Party, Eat, then sleep some more.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

i actually really hope at some point we hear someone say the words "while the wraith can clone oneanother and humans etc, the cloned humans are unsuitable for consumption because blah blah blah, now lets never speak of it again "
              You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                Circumstances.

What made Hilter so 'special'?
                Ughh it was this thing called "Germany".

Hitler didn't fight the second world war from his garage with just a few guys he grew in test tubes. He had the resources and backing of an entire nation and one of the most sophisticated militiaries in the world at the time.

If Mikey was going to follow the path of the fuhrer he would have formed some sort of "National Wraith Workers party" and slowly seized political control of the entire Wraith society, conducted a massive military build up and modernization and then eventually turned it on his enemies (or got attacked before he was quite finished when he gambled that no one would really care if he annexed planet X).

What he actually did is basically the equivalent of a single renegade scientist bringing a modern nation of his contemporaries "to it's knees" and then going on to declare war on the rest of the world.

Comment

Sounds like a James Bond villain...

Comment

Indeed. The only thing missing is the secret volcano base and sexy evil bond villiness for Shep to bang the evil out of.

You know come to think of it Michael didn't even seem to create any female hybrids at all did he? They were all men, every single member of his new master race set to replace the Wraith was male. Every single one.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

Obviously he learned his lesson from movies; never create female sidekicks that can be turned by the dashing hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                        Indeed. The only thing missing is the secret volcano base and sexy evil bond villiness for Shep to bang the evil out of.

You know come to think of it Michael didn't even seem to create any female hybrids at all did he? They were all men, every single member of his new master race set to replace the Wraith was male. Every single one.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I guess after executing all the queens (poor Andee Frizzell!), he decided he didn't want to deal with female hybrids. It makes sense -- can you imagine a female hybrid with PMS?

Comment

Working...
                        X