This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    Much as I hate to say it, he's got a point. That's why I mainly stick to summary-type fanfics; I don't have to try characterization that way, and I know I could never get it down as good as I'd like. Most fanfiction writers project their view of the character, but it doesn't usually match what we see on the show (come on, admit it, we all romanticize them a bit).
    Which is why I only use the characters for a bit, then make your own characters and ur own show. :-D It's always best to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      I agree completely, the fact that we are getting a fifth season only supports that fact
      No, it just means that are people who watch the show and that makes enough money for getting more seasons. It doesn't mean it's good though. Again, more and many are not synonyms of good.

It's still good that they got a new pack of writers though.

It would be an understatement to say that it was much needed.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Wow...this thread got way off topics lol

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
          Wow...this thread got way off topics lol
          better be off topic than closed
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Thats true! They do like locking Stargate Universe threads lol. Its not our fault that we like to discuss it

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
              Thats true! They do like locking Stargate Universe threads lol. Its not our fault that we like to discuss it
              True, but the problem is that there currently isn't anything to discuss! All we have is a working title, the promise of the ninth chevron being used, and a few leaked spoilers from a general outline of the show that will no doubt have changed considerably in the months since it was written.

Lets wait for Sci-Fi to green-light SG:U (or not!)... then we'll have something to talk about!

[/2cents]
              Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

so, can anyone sight or link anything concrete that has been said on the topic of the 9th Chevron, or the new show?

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  or JMS and Josh Whedon
                  I've never watched a lot of Babylon 5 so I can't judge JMS on that... but I have read a lot of 'Amazing Spider-Man' and based on that alone I wouldn't want to see him write more than one or two Stargate episodes at most. But then again he could be the greatest Stargate writer ever but I wouldn't expect it.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

At the risk of sounding ignorant, what's the big deal about discussing the leaked info (which I know nothing about) when people were talking about AoT and other stuff like crazy when they got leaked?

It's not like those stuff are definite or anything and could be subject to change all the time. So seriously, what's the big deal?
                    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Gateworld is responsible for the leak, that's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X