X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ronon/John friendship and slash thread

Hello everybody!!!

I finally decided it was time to end my life as a lurker
    What better way to do that than opening up a new thread!

As I've searched through all these wonderful threads I couldn't help but notice that there isn't even ONE little thread dedicated to those two very hot, thunkable and whumpable men! How's that possible?

Well...here is one!

Reasons why you must love them :

They care very deeply for each other and there's no one Ronon respects more than Sheppard. Their friendship is certainly unique and definitely sweet
    Spoiler:
    You gotta love that scene where Ronon tries to wake up Shep in Midway! It's TEH love! &

And you gotta admit: These two look very hot together!

Well, that's it for me...
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Welcome! Good on you for starting this new thread, certainly there's a gap in the market there, though obviously my slashing interests lie elsewhere.
    Perhaps a threesome with Rodney, now there's an idea!
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

pssssssssssssst... go here ---->>>> http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15311

yes they do have some thing there...
      Spoiler:
      love the midway scene as well
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        pssssssssssssst... go here ---->>>> http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15311

Spoiler:
        I thought it was funny no-one had done it before, I've probably even posted in that thread! Bad memory, it's my age you know.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

Spoiler:
          Oh nooo! How could I have missed that? I was certain that I hadn't seen a thread for these two. I must be blind! *shame on me*

well...it seems my first post was a failure *sobs*

nevertheless, thanks for the hint!!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
            Welcome! Good on you for starting this new thread, certainly there's a gap in the market there, though obviously my slashing interests lie elsewhere.
            Perhaps a threesome with Rodney, now there's an idea!
            Thanks for the nice welcome! There certainly is a gap! Well...obviously there already is a thread for these two but it hasn't really been alive for quite some time now...

I have nothing against some Rodney and John (plus Ronon) action! I really love them together! Not to mention the huge amount of fanfiction that is out there
            I wish there were more Shex stories *sobs*

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
              I wish there were more Shex stories *sobs*
              Actually, there are quite a few now. I assume you've read Bone and Hth, seeing as they're old skool? I could probably give you links to 5-6 other authors I've enjoyed, if you're looking.

Comment

Working...
              X