This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrishScorpion View Post
    It was said that once SERIES 2 Figures were released that an announcement for SERIES 4 Figures would be released.

Has anyone heard anything along this front?
    DST *MAY* be considering Stargate Atlantis to be Series 4 in the Stargate figure sets.

Comment

Stargate: SG-1 Series 2
      Samantha Carter Error Replacement

Diamond Select Toy’s Stargate Series 2 action figures were recently released and unfortunately due to a factory error the Samantha Carter figures were packaged with the wrong piece of the Stargate. While the Stargate does fit together with the four released pieces, the Samantha Carter piece is the same piece that came with the Jack O’Neill figure in Series 1. It was our intention for each character to have a unique piece of the gate.

In attempt to get the missing Stargate piece to our fans, we ask that they visit www.diamondselecttoys.com/gate and enter in the required information. We will send a replacement piece out as soon as possible, free of charge.

We regret this factory mistake and apologize for any inconvenience. We realize that our fans expect the highest standards from our products, and we strive for nothing less.

Comment

I think there will be a few miniatures available as part of Hasbro's Titanium line in the near future. I was reading a brief preview a while back (can't remember where), and heard mention of a mini stargate and possibly mini death gliders and/or 302s.

Comment

The STARGATE TITANIUM SERIES was announced during a 2005 Press Release. No pictures, that i recall, were with the announcement. After reading your post, i checked the HASBRO website for 'STARGATE' and 'STARGATE TITANIUM SERIES.' Both came up with no hits. I then googled the internet and came up with no hits. Although, one website mentions the STARGATE TITANIUM SERIES, it also states that the line has been scrapped.

"I think there will be a few miniatures available as part of Hasbro's Titanium line in the near future. I was reading a brief preview a while back (can't remember where), and heard mention of a mini stargate and possibly mini death gliders and/or 302s."

Comment

Yes, that's correct. Hasbro never officially announced the cancellation of the SG Titaniums, but it was confirmed late last year that SG is still not on Hasbro's product plan for 2007. Considering it's been two years, the chances of Stargate Titaniums ever materializing keeps getting slimmer and slimmer. So don't hold your breath.

Although I do find it curious that they aren't pursuing it. The BSG Titaniums have been very successful. You'd think they would want to give SG a shot as well. But it could very well be difficulties in finalizing the license with MGM that could be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone View Post
              Yes, that's correct. Hasbro never officially announced the cancellation of the SG Titaniums, but it was confirmed late last year that SG is still not on Hasbro's product plan for 2007. Considering it's been two years, the chances of Stargate Titaniums ever materializing keeps getting slimmer and slimmer. So don't hold your breath.

Although I do find it curious that they aren't pursuing it. The BSG Titaniums have been very successful. You'd think they would want to give SG a shot as well. But it could very well be difficulties in finalizing the license with MGM that could be the problem.
              Such a shame too, I agree that these would have sold.

Comment

Simply because it hasnt been mentioned here, Series 3 figures are coming with DHD parts, including the Black Ops Daniel.

Comment

With my first COL MITCHELL figure, his left hand broke off.

With my second COL MITCHELL figure, his right hand broke off.

The store i bought it from will not exchange or return the figure. DST has not been answering my emails about how to replace the figure.
                  Once a MARINE, Always a MARINE

God Bless, Protect, and Speed,

Robert Emmett Stephen Doyle IX

Irish by ancestry, American by birth, but MARINE by the grace of God.
                  Fortitudine Vincit, In Deo Speramus, Semper Fidelis

SEMPERTOONS: http://www.sempertoons.com/
                  SEMPERTOONS Store: www.cafepress.com/sempertoons

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867 View Post
                    LOL about Feldger comment. But I agree with the notion that with the stargate franchise being as big it is, it certainly is scarce in the merchandising department. I mean, it seems with even looking at ebay that the only items available are the SG jackets and some Zats. I would love to have a mini stargate on my monitor with lights and sounds, but I dont want to have to pay $400+ for it.

Better yet, a USB Stargate with a dialing program CD Rom.

Dial up an address and watch the chevrons light up while the gate sound rolls.

Comment

Has anyone seen the stargate area in mgmstore.com? I think they can do some exclusives that fans want. Maybe emailing them with some thoughts and ideas for cool SG stuff would be helpful?

Comment

Originally posted by LoneReconEagle View Post
                        With my first COL MITCHELL figure, his left hand broke off.

With my second COL MITCHELL figure, his right hand broke off.

The store i bought it from will not exchange or return the figure. DST has not been answering my emails about how to replace the figure.
                        Yes, they can be quite fragile. What I do with all my figures is I put them in boiled water first to soften the plastic and then I will try moving the joints.

Go to the site and just go to contact us and email them. They've been really good with responding to me.

Also, if you bought the second Mitchell because your first one broke, then since it's different arms, just put the arms in hot water and then switch them up at the bicep joint (I find that's the easiest joint to split it at). That's what happened to my O'Neill.

Comment

I think that a Daedalus replica and replicas of other ships would be cool.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
                            I think that a Daedalus replica and replicas of other ships would be cool.
                            I'd buy one
                            sigpic
                            Don't touch Lola

Comment

I was listening and thought i might through in something, i found a stargate toy shop and they are cheep, and on ebay I found EH and iris to go with gate toys and i want a gate to go with my aqariam lol, NICE to MEET you! (chaos control) zoop!

heres the link (comes down through rings) http://www.toywiz.com/stargate.html

now see ya! (used stargate to get home tis time lol)
                              Last edited by shadow the JAFFA; 26 March 2008, 04:17 PM. Reason: wanted to add the link!

Comment

LOL!!!!! What I'd like to see are companies making toy weapons that look lifelike but all they'll do is light up a little light on the front and make the noise when the trigger is pressed....toy zats, staff weapons, and ori staff weapons would be awesome.....an Ori prior staff would be awesome too......just stick an ultra powerful superbright halogen bulb on stop and install a button that will light up that bulb on it and you've got the Light of the Ori......

Comment

Working...
                                X