• Show
Clear All

ya they r

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      Well, you see, the Jaffa are A-holes.
      Well, that might explain a few things, I guess

Comment

its true, we helped them get free, which is what they wanted, now they treat us like crap.

Comment

Thing with the Jaffa was that all their leaders were pratts, with the Ori army
          Spoiler:
          Their leader is Tomin who we're very good friends with and wouldn't say no to giving us a few ori ships

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
            Thing with the Jaffa was that all their leaders were pratts, with the Ori army
            Spoiler:
            Their leader is Tomin who we're very good friends with and wouldn't say no to giving us a few ori ships
            Spoiler:
            Actually we don't know what Tomin's position is right now. It's just an assumption that he became some sort of a leader based only on the fact the Vala told him when they were saying good bye to eachother that he'll make a good leader. Hardly a proof of anything. Didn't we all think that Bra'tac and Teal'c would lead the Jaffa after the goa'uld were out of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
              Spoiler:
              Actually we don't know what Tomin's position is right now. It's just an assumption that he became some sort of a leader based only on the fact the Vala told him when they were saying good bye to eachother that he'll make a good leader. Hardly a proof of anything. Didn't we all think that Bra'tac and Teal'c would lead the Jaffa after the goa'uld were out of the picture?
              Actually i think that would be pretty good proof, she actually said he was the leader whereas with bratac/Tealc the fans just assumed he would be.

Comment

Actually i think that would be pretty good proof, she actually said he was the leader whereas with bratac/Tealc the fans just assumed he would be.
                She said: "You're going to make a great leader." I don't really want to argue about pragmatics but what she meant by this IMO is that Tomin has the makings to be a great leader not that he literally is the leader of that galaxy. Unless of course if she's some kind of a seer and knows the fate of Tomin and the entire ori galaxy.

Comment

She said: "You're going to make a great leader." I don't really want to argue about pragmatics but what she meant by this IMO is that Tomin has the makings to be a great leader not that he literally is the leader of that galaxy. Unless of course if she's some kind of a seer and knows the fate of Tomin and the entire ori galaxy.
                  Or he's already been elected the leader......
                  Spoiler:
                  We have no idea how much time had passed between the scene with mitchell in the hospital bed and that scene
                  Guess it's all down to interpretation of the scene.

Comment

Or he's already been elected the leader......
                    Spoiler:
                    We have no idea how much time had passed between the scene with mitchell in the hospital bed and that scene
                    Guess it's all down to interpretation of the scene.
                    True, I haven't thought of that. Still I'd rather stick with my version
                    Spoiler:
                    which btw doesn't exclude the possibility of Tomin being the ori leader just stating that we have no proof of it.

Comment

True, I haven't thought of that. Still I'd rather stick with my version
                      Spoiler:
                      which btw doesn't exclude the possibility of Tomin being the ori leader just stating that we have no proof of it.
                      Ah but neither do we have proof he isn't the leader .

Comment

we just dont no

Comment

I think that we should see other countries ships in stargate such as the Britts and maybe the Germans i mean they all know about the Stargate program and i would think that they would want there own ship to help defend Earth.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
                            I think that we should see other countries ships in stargate such as the Britts and maybe the Germans i mean they all know about the Stargate program and i would think that they would want there own ship to help defend Earth.
                            But do they want to spend the money to build one? Russia didn't, so they extorted one from the US ("Crusade").

Comment

we should get races that are less advanced than us to build our ships. and use them to gather us resources as well.
                              anyway we should build drone ships that are small holds no people but it can beam people up and hold them in the buffer. it would have 1 beam weapon and a hyperdrive. it would be controlled by a subspace link or we could download some 1s mind into the computer. this ship would be much cheaper. it would not be able to replace the 304 but if some thing needs doin but there are no 304s around we could just send 1 of these.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                                we should get races that are less advanced than us to build our ships. and use them to gather us resources as well.
                                anyway we should build drone ships that are small holds no people but it can beam people up and hold them in the buffer. it would have 1 beam weapon and a hyperdrive. it would be controlled by a subspace link or we could download some 1s mind into the computer. this ship would be much cheaper. it would not be able to replace the 304 but if some thing needs doin but there are no 304s around we could just send 1 of these.
                                Are you a Nazi
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X