Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 203

Thread: New Earth Ships

  1. #41

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Whenever i saw the Ori ships i always associated the big blue thing with the power source that powered them i.e. the Prior activated the power source which in turn allowed the ships to start up

  2. #42
    Brigadier General Crazy Tom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Land of Ice and Maple Syrup
    Posts
    9,083

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Houndofhell View Post
    Whenever i saw the Ori ships i always associated the big blue thing with the power source that powered them i.e. the Prior activated the power source which in turn allowed the ships to start up
    Yes but there's also a physical component we've seen.

  3. #43
    Second Lieutenant Darien's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Why on Earth would they give us a ship? Yeah, I know we freed them of the ori opression but didn't we also free the jaffa from the goa'uld in a way? Still I don't see too many ha'taks with USS whatever painted on their sides.

  4. #44
    Second Lieutenant Jaffa Teal'c's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    true we might find 1 Abandon

  5. #45
    Major Jeffala's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in cahoots
    Posts
    2,336

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Darien View Post
    Why on Earth would they give us a ship? Yeah, I know we freed them of the ori opression but didn't we also free the jaffa from the goa'uld in a way? Still I don't see too many ha'taks with USS whatever painted on their sides.
    Well, you see, the Jaffa are A-holes.

  6. #46
    Second Lieutenant Jaffa Teal'c's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    ya they r

  7. #47
    Second Lieutenant Darien's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffala View Post
    Well, you see, the Jaffa are A-holes.
    Well, that might explain a few things, I guess

  8. #48
    Second Lieutenant SG66's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Making out with Adria on my O'neil class ship
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    its true, we helped them get free, which is what they wanted, now they treat us like crap.

  9. #49
    Lieutenant Colonel kirmit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Monkey, UK
    Posts
    4,104

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Thing with the Jaffa was that all their leaders were pratts, with the Ori army
    Spoiler:
    Their leader is Tomin who we're very good friends with and wouldn't say no to giving us a few ori ships

  10. #50
    Second Lieutenant Darien's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by kirmit View Post
    Thing with the Jaffa was that all their leaders were pratts, with the Ori army
    Spoiler:
    Their leader is Tomin who we're very good friends with and wouldn't say no to giving us a few ori ships
    Spoiler:
    Actually we don't know what Tomin's position is right now. It's just an assumption that he became some sort of a leader based only on the fact the Vala told him when they were saying good bye to eachother that he'll make a good leader. Hardly a proof of anything. Didn't we all think that Bra'tac and Teal'c would lead the Jaffa after the goa'uld were out of the picture?

  11. #51
    Lieutenant Colonel kirmit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Monkey, UK
    Posts
    4,104

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Darien View Post
    Spoiler:
    Actually we don't know what Tomin's position is right now. It's just an assumption that he became some sort of a leader based only on the fact the Vala told him when they were saying good bye to eachother that he'll make a good leader. Hardly a proof of anything. Didn't we all think that Bra'tac and Teal'c would lead the Jaffa after the goa'uld were out of the picture?
    Actually i think that would be pretty good proof, she actually said he was the leader whereas with bratac/Tealc the fans just assumed he would be.

  12. #52
    Second Lieutenant Darien's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by kirmit View Post
    Actually i think that would be pretty good proof, she actually said he was the leader whereas with bratac/Tealc the fans just assumed he would be.
    She said: "You're going to make a great leader." I don't really want to argue about pragmatics but what she meant by this IMO is that Tomin has the makings to be a great leader not that he literally is the leader of that galaxy. Unless of course if she's some kind of a seer and knows the fate of Tomin and the entire ori galaxy.

  13. #53
    Lieutenant Colonel kirmit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Monkey, UK
    Posts
    4,104

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Darien View Post
    She said: "You're going to make a great leader." I don't really want to argue about pragmatics but what she meant by this IMO is that Tomin has the makings to be a great leader not that he literally is the leader of that galaxy. Unless of course if she's some kind of a seer and knows the fate of Tomin and the entire ori galaxy.
    Or he's already been elected the leader......
    Spoiler:
    We have no idea how much time had passed between the scene with mitchell in the hospital bed and that scene
    Guess it's all down to interpretation of the scene.

  14. #54
    Second Lieutenant Darien's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by kirmit View Post
    Or he's already been elected the leader......
    Spoiler:
    We have no idea how much time had passed between the scene with mitchell in the hospital bed and that scene
    Guess it's all down to interpretation of the scene.
    True, I haven't thought of that. Still I'd rather stick with my version
    Spoiler:
    which btw doesn't exclude the possibility of Tomin being the ori leader just stating that we have no proof of it.

  15. #55
    Lieutenant Colonel kirmit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Monkey, UK
    Posts
    4,104

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Darien View Post
    True, I haven't thought of that. Still I'd rather stick with my version
    Spoiler:
    which btw doesn't exclude the possibility of Tomin being the ori leader just stating that we have no proof of it.
    Ah but neither do we have proof he isn't the leader .

  16. #56
    Second Lieutenant Jaffa Teal'c's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    we just dont no

  17. #57
    Chief Master Sergeant P-51D Mustang's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    I think that we should see other countries ships in stargate such as the Britts and maybe the Germans i mean they all know about the Stargate program and i would think that they would want there own ship to help defend Earth.

  18. #58
    Major Jeffala's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in cahoots
    Posts
    2,336

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
    I think that we should see other countries ships in stargate such as the Britts and maybe the Germans i mean they all know about the Stargate program and i would think that they would want there own ship to help defend Earth.
    But do they want to spend the money to build one? Russia didn't, so they extorted one from the US ("Crusade").

  19. #59
    First Lieutenant mickhhh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    the lost city
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    we should get races that are less advanced than us to build our ships. and use them to gather us resources as well.
    anyway we should build drone ships that are small holds no people but it can beam people up and hold them in the buffer. it would have 1 beam weapon and a hyperdrive. it would be controlled by a subspace link or we could download some 1s mind into the computer. this ship would be much cheaper. it would not be able to replace the 304 but if some thing needs doin but there are no 304s around we could just send 1 of these.

  20. #60
    Major ManiacMike's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: New Earth Ships

    Quote Originally Posted by mickhhh View Post
    we should get races that are less advanced than us to build our ships. and use them to gather us resources as well.
    anyway we should build drone ships that are small holds no people but it can beam people up and hold them in the buffer. it would have 1 beam weapon and a hyperdrive. it would be controlled by a subspace link or we could download some 1s mind into the computer. this ship would be much cheaper. it would not be able to replace the 304 but if some thing needs doin but there are no 304s around we could just send 1 of these.
    Are you a Nazi

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Earth needs more ships...seriously
    By segaxgames in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: May 18th, 2006, 07:47 PM
  2. Earth ships
    By RoMUS in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 1st, 2006, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •