New Earth Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Earth Ships

When are we going to see new Earth ships besides the Daedalus type ships the x304, i want to see something like the x305 like shown on my picture something massive and different.

Same here. I would also like to see more 303's. Prometheus was a cool ship and they would work very well for other countries such as Great Britain, Australia, Germany, etc...
    sigpic

Comment

ya we should have more types of ships because its boring just having the same types of ships. the wraith even have more classes of ship then we do

Comment

The wraith have been space faring for thousands of years we haven't. We haven't outgrown the 304s and don't have a use or the resources to build anything but battleships yet.

Comment

I imagine 303 with asgard beams and integrated asgard systems would be deadlier than 304s. think: build 3 ships for the price of 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            I imagine 303 with asgard beams and integrated asgard systems would be deadlier than 304s. think: build 3 ships for the price of 2.
            ya that would be abit different

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
              ya that would be abit different
              I think a better use of resources. Remove the hangars while were at it and replace them with missle storage.

Comment

then what we do when darts attack us we wont have any ships to fight them

Comment

Point defense railguns or pulse cannons.

Comment

Fighters: kamikaze missles, eithre that or useless sentimental scientific imposibilities.

A: Shoot the darts with missles, that' show the fighters did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                      Point defense railguns or pulse cannons.
                      I'd actualy use lasers. any one emiter depe insid ehte ship can give it's' beam to any nuumber of turets on the hull.

Comment

Be nice to get hands on an Ori warship and reverse engineer their pulse cannons.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                          Be nice to get hands on an Ori warship and reverse engineer their pulse cannons.

*sigh*
                          Easier than you'd expect with AoT.

But then there are the wrighters...

Comment

ya but if there is a few hive ships there would be Hundreds of darts which would out number i'll weapons

Comment

ya but if there is a few hive ships there would be Hundreds of darts which would out number i'll weapons
                              Versus the six or eight we have on our fighters...you do the math.

Comment

Working...
                              X