X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 5th Birthday GateWorld!

Today is GateWorld's Fifth Anniversary!

Thank you Darren (and David) and all the other GateWorld staff for all your hard work with GateWorld.

And thanks to all the Forum Mods for their assistance and hard work.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I have never started a thread before; so if this is the wrong place or incorrectly done, please mods move it or delete it.

Today is Gateworld's fifth birthday and I just wanted to say Congratulations and Happy Birthday Gateworld and to say to Darren, David, Shipperahoy, Feli, Skydiver, Madeleine W, Gate Gypsy, Major Clanger and anybody else I don't know about thanks for creating the site and all the time and effort that is spent maintaining it. It has been such as blast for me to trawl around the site since I found it and I have chatted with so many great people!

Thanks again and Happy Birthday
    sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday
      Dogs are my favorite people.
      If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

I'll second all of that,Morjana ! (edit : Actually,I'll "Third" your post..ah,the joys of slow typing ! )

Happy 5th Anniversary,GateWorld !!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

It's gateworlds fifth anniversary today so I would just like to say big thank you to Darren, David and also to all the other people who have worked hard at Gateworld. You al have done a fab job.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Happy Fifth Birthday Gateworld.

Thanks for all the hardwork you guys put into making this site a success.

Now where is the cake.!

Comment

HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY GATEWORLD!

May you have many many more!

Thank you Darren for the best Stargate Website out there!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((kliggins)))))))))
                Great to know you too !
                I've already posted a banner on Morjana's thread,but yours is great too !
                (Congrats on your inaugural thread )

There's now a 3rd thread in Gen Disc...good news and happy fuzzies travel fast here.Up to the Mods to merge the threads,so .....*Shrug*

Happy Birthday to GW and hugs and VR Cake to all who sail in her !
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Happy Birthday GW! I know Darren is the dad, but who's the mama?

GateWorld is an amazing community thanks to the wonderful moderators, and the equally wonderful and diverse men and women who chat here. I love this place!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hip hip, HOORAY! for GateWorld!
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I’ve just realised that morjana has already opened a thread and I think there is another one as well could one of the moderators merge all the threads please.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I wondered if that's what it meant when Gateworld showed up in today's birthdays.

Personally, I think Darren should reset the whole site to look exactly like it did on Day One. Scare people and have them questioning what the heck's going on... and when it's going.

Best of everything to Darren & crew (past and present).

Comment

Happy Birhtday GATEWORLD!!!

Wow 5 years old, well here's to the next 5 years and beyond, well done to Darren and staff
                          for giving us one of the best sites out there
                          ......TARA......

Comment

Happy Anniversary Gateworld!!!! And thanks Darren, David and all the mods for making this a great place to come. And best wishes for many more years to come!
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GATEWORLD!!!

By the way, does that count Starguide or just the present encarnation of Darren's genius?

Thanks to all the Mods and Darren for making such a wonderful place!
                              [email protected]
                              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                              One nation under dog
                              There of which I stand alone
                              A face in the crowd
                              Unsung, against the mold
                              Without a doubt
                              Singled out
                              The only way I know

Comment

Working...