• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He certainly was nutso!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      He certainly was nutso!

It must be some kind of requirement in scifi that political personal or admirals have to be a little psychotic and once per series go off the rails. Either to be saved, arrested, or killed.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I am actually of the opposite minds as I find Ark of Truth a superior movie compared to Continuum. I really like how the Ori arc was spread out and resolved in this episode. From the killing the village Prior on Dakara to the tricking of Adria on Celestus I was on the edge of my seat. It was very entertaining to see the search for the Ark and the subsquent torture that came with the Ark. I especially liked the return of Morgan as I think it was an important plotline that needed to be completed. If their is one compliant its that Teal'c didn't do a whole lot but I guess that has been a problem since S1. Although now that I think about it the Ori attack on Earth seemed kind of pointless as it did exactly nothing for the whole movie but I did like the battle of words Landry had with the one eyed Prior. He has always been good at that. The Replicator on the Odyssey may have been kind of pointless but I liked it because it did some things new most specfically the the Replicator that had a human shape but was not a human form Replicator. That was different and interesting. The sad part was the solution to the Replicators was anti-climatic and I have a hard time believing the Odyssey could last so long with the Ori attacking even with a ZPM attached to the ship

I agree with Jelgate with most of it, except I like Continuum slightly more. The two things that really irked me is (1) Mitchell is running around the ship shooting replicators and fighting RepliMarric. He is supposed to be the captain, right? Other personnel should have been doing that. I guess there wouldn’t have been as much SG1 action as possible? (2)How did Teal’c know which way to walk? Maybe I missed that tidbit though. Those two things always seems to hold it back to very good instead of excellent.
        Last edited by BethHG; 02 July 2022, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X