Star Trek TNG: A final unity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek TNG: A final unity.

This was a game from MS-DOS which came out over a decade ago but it was and still is one of my favorite games of all time. Does anyone else remember it at all?

Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    This was a game from MS-DOS which came out over a decade ago but it was and still is one of my favorite games of all time. Does anyone else remember it at all?

I do, used to play it, did not really undeerstand it much, it frusterated me so much to fight that probe, and throw thing after thing at it, and not doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      I do, used to play it, did not really undeerstand it much, it frusterated me so much to fight that probe, and throw thing after thing at it, and not doing anything.
      Which probe? The one on the space station at the beginning of the game?

Comment

I remember I loved that game as a kid. I don't remember a lot about it except that I couldn't get very far in it. I've still got the disk and my old computer might run it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
          I remember I loved that game as a kid. I don't remember a lot about it except that I couldn't get very far in it. I've still got the disk and my old computer might run it.
          I completed it loads of times. I got stuck a fair bit. Esspecially since a lot of the logic puzzles were a bit tough for a for year old to handle, but after a while I managed. Although my favorite levels were always the first few. I always felt the voice acting was excellent too. Esspecially since they used the entire cast of TNG.It made it exactly like being in an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            Which probe? The one on the space station at the beginning of the game?
            In answer to your question, yes, that probe, and the one at the very end, the ship that comes out to fight when you get close enough to the planet at the end there, that thing can take more photon torpedoes then a borg cube.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              In answer to your question, yes, that probe, and the one at the very end, the ship that comes out to fight when you get close enough to the planet at the end there, that thing can take more photon torpedoes then a borg cube.
              Ah I see.........that's easy. (granted I know you'll probably never play the game again but I'll tell you anyway.) On the space station you can either eject the stations core and it will leave, or you can temporarally disingage the power if you convine the scientist in the control room to give you access... (La Forge can do it. Or Troi if she's on the mission.) After that you use some tools from another room to fix the hole in the core (the one the probe was drilling.) and you leave.

Comment

Yay! Old news but the other night I got the game working on my computer using DOSBox. Just as awesome as I remember..........minus alot of the challenge though cos unfortunately I've played through it that many times that I remember exactly what to do at every point.

Also got Star Trek: The 25th Anniversary game going as well. Alot more fun than I remember since I understand the puzzles alot more. I think the last time I played that game I must have been about 9.

Comment

Working...
                X