• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sniff...sniff...I smell a plot hole.

sigpic

Comment

Unanswered question/unresolved plotline != plot hole
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Seperated@Birth? View Post
        sniff...sniff...I smell a plot hole.

1969 was a probable future not an actual one.... and as for how SG-1 got back if that never happened? Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey

Spoiler:
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Unanswered question/unresolved plotline != plot hole
          SURE it does! EVERYTHING is a plothole!

Comment

They covered everything up on purpose and left no one around so that SG-1 wouldn't take any knowledge of the future back to the past. Obviously, because Cassie was there, the SGC of the future knew they were coming.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
              1969 was a probable future not an actual one.... and as for how SG-1 got back if that never happened? Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey

Spoiler:
              Here we are, that future was created by a lack of sg:1 (because they were sent to the past and couldnt live out there "destiny's") without sg:1 i guess many different things happened including earth shutting down the sgc so cassandra waited for sg:1 in the future to restore the normal timeline in which i guess they wont shut down the sgc

All this is just *spoilers*

Spoiler:
              The same as The Last Man in which rodney spent 25 years trying to save john's life and send him back to the past/present to fix the timeline after which, he wouldnt have to spend 25 years doing just that as john had already been saved etcc...

Janeway: "time travel gives me a headache"

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
              Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
              SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                Here we are, that future was created by a lack of sg:1 (because they were sent to the past and couldnt live out there "destiny's") without sg:1 i guess many different things happened including earth shutting down the sgc so cassandra waited for sg:1 in the future to restore the normal timeline in which i guess they wont shut down the sgc

All this is just *spoilers*

Spoiler:
                The same as The Last Man in which rodney spent 25 years trying to save john's life and send him back to the past/present to fix the timeline after which, he wouldnt have to spend 25 years doing just that as john had already been saved etcc...

Janeway: "time travel gives me a headache"
                Unfortunately not, apparently Sam told Cassie what she had to do when the Team came through the gate in the future.

Yep time travel is a headache
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                X