CNDS-Wal-Mart has FF at $18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNDS-Wal-Mart has FF at $18

It's just under $18. Haven't seen it at Walmart yet but got word from a FF fan. . I mentioned it to hubby. Planting the seed early. Have to wait until next pay check but I think he's interested. We've watched it through the library but the discs are pretty scratched. So it'd be nice to watch without all the skipping

Also Future Shop has it for $19.99 right now.

Best Buy has it listed for $57.99!!!!! on their website. I went price shopping on-line. What are they thinking?!?!? The most I've seen it in the past few years was just under $30. I thought I was going to find that it was HD DVD or Blue Ray But there's nothing to show it's any different than what's posted on the Future Shop website.

To add:
    It's listed in the Wal-Mart Flyer which ends FRIDAY MARCH 14th. The price may go back up after that. My copy I bought has $28.66 on it.
    Last edited by Angela V; 13 March 2008, 11:39 PM. Reason: possible end of cheap price
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    It's just under $18. Haven't seen it at Walmart yet but got word from a FF fan. . I mentioned it to hubby. Planting the seed early. Have to wait until next pay check but I think he's interested. We've watched it through the library but the discs are pretty scratched. So it'd be nice to watch without all the skipping

Also Future Shop has it for $19.99 right now.

Best Buy has it listed for $57.99!!!!! on their website. I went price shopping on-line. What are they thinking?!?!? The most I've seen it in the past few years was just under $30. I thought I was going to find that it was HD DVD or Blue Ray But there's nothing to show it's any different than what's posted on the Future Shop website.
    I didn't get mine at walmart but another discount chain store. I was really lucky cause I got it as a christmas present last year from the store I work at. They let us pick out anything for 25.00 or less so I of couse picked it out. I think it sold there for about the same price.. Enjoy I love my copy.

Comment

Wal-Mart.com has it listed at $34.88
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Picked up FF for $17.86. Squeel! I didn't get the flyer but the on-line flyer has it listed with some others like Angel. I found Angel, Buffy and Dark Angel in some March Madness thing. I found FF in it's regular spot with sticker saying $28.66. Took it to scanner and it came to $17.86. Now I don't have to get scratched up discs from library that skip! I did have to go to two Wal-Marts to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
          Wal-Mart.com has it listed at $34.88
          So something's actually CHEAPER in Canada?!?! Help me I'm going to faint! Besides Best Buy's really silly idea that $57.99 is a great price, I saw FF at HMV for $24.99,and listed at Future Shop for $19.99.

Comment

I got mine at Target. It was around $ 24.00 ( 23 something... )

Comment

Glad to see lots of price comparisons on here. Don't feed the Walmart machine, kids
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

At Amazon, Firefly is currently $24.99 in the US, $19.99 in Canada, and £9.98 in the UK.

Inara's Shuttle Replica

Comment

Working...
                X