This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 5 some info read in scifi magazine

i read this in scifi magazine. Now that the asurans haev been basically wiped out and the wraith are weakend. More advanced races that have remain hidden like the geni will begin to make there presence felt in pegasus. Anyone have good ideas for races in pegasus. please list them

My greatest desire is that the Daedalus beam a nuke into the Genii underground complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      My greatest desire is that the Daedalus beam a nuke into the Genii underground complex.
      But the we lose the genii so there goes a few ( mabye good ) episodes
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I've been nothing but bored by them since they were introduced. Drop a Mark IX in there.

Comment

I think they should have Thors' cousins living there trying to rebuild there race. Maybe a new threat from another galaxy arrives. People that would actually pose a threat to ancient technology. Maybe McKay can come up with some new technology to fight them off. He needs a little more pressure in his life.

Comment

Foothold aliens.

That is all.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I've been nothing but bored by them since they were introduced. Drop a Mark IX in there.

Arn't we nuke happy

...I would like to see it happen but not for the Genii to be wiped out, just the BOOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Arn't we nuke happy
                My first thought was for a Horizon, but that's more a missile system than a bomb. Of course, it could be adapted...

Comment

I love the Genii so I don't want them wiped out. Now beaming a nuke into Lucius's house(after evacuating the planet and tying him to a chair of course.)
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    I love the Genii so I don't want them wiped out. Now beaming a nuke into Lucius's house(after evacuating the planet and tying him to a chair of course.)
                    ooooooh lucius just annoys me he was a bad charatcher
                    sigpic
                    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                      ooooooh lucius just annoys me he was a bad charatcher
                      I liked him but two episodes is more than enough. Only time I want him back is for a gruesome death.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i hate the geni, i dont enjoy ne of the episodes with them in it... when i see the preview of next weeks episode having anything to do with the genii, my enthusiasm just goes away lol dunno y..
                        we need to have a new mini enemies.. I really like the Bob and Michael as sub group of the Wraith, adds something different... Just like how the gou'ld started breaking into different groups during the progression of SG1.

Spoiler:
                        Although, season 5 is supposed to introduce the travelers so that'll be cool to see.

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy55220 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Although, season 5 is supposed to introduce the travelers so that'll be cool to see.
                          But wasn't that already done in the season 4 episode "Travelers"?

Comment

But wasn't that already done in the season 4 episode "Travelers"?
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jw77 View Post
                              i read this in scifi magazine. Now that the asurans haev been basically wiped out and the wraith are weakend. More advanced races that have remain hidden like the geni will begin to make there presence felt in pegasus. Anyone have good ideas for races in pegasus. please list them
                              that sounds like good news
                              hope it turns out to be true

Comment

Working...
                              X