Harmony print?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony print?

i think this is the right section anyway i was wondering if there will ever be a print/wall scroll of the painting at the end of Harmony to be available to buy in the near future as i would really love that on my wall

Joe Mallozzi said he will sell it (according to his blog) but it is so big that you will need a flatbed truck to move it.
    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by megas View Post
      i think this is the right section anyway i was wondering if there will ever be a print/wall scroll of the painting at the end of Harmony to be available to buy in the near future as i would really love that on my wall
      i would buy it is cool
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
        i would buy it is cool
        me to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Maybe a group should get together and campaign for good sized prints of that painting to be available to buy, enough people spam post on JM's blog requesting it *or find out where to ask for such things and post/email there instead* and TPTB might just make it happen... I would definately love a copy of that painting

Comment

Originally posted by megas View Post
            well not sure about your wall but if you go to this post a member have a large screen cap http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=26
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
            X